Very Concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think modern Israel is God's holy nation. They aren't really opposed to God, as God of Abraham is our God too. They do need to accept Jesus as their messiah though.

I don't think they are gentiles at all.

Is a Christian who converts to Judaism an ex-gentile?

If belief n Abraham's God makes one Israel, then why aren't Christians Israel?

Does Israel believe in the God of Abraham? Under Israeli law, belief in God, or even belief that Abraham ever existed, is optional for a Jew in good standing. And, when Israel does believe in God, what makes that the true God vs. the God of Muslims?

Oh ok. I guess the next step is to ask the Jews in Israel to double-check their family trees / do dna tests?

They don't have family trees and DNA tests show everyone is very well mixed.

I guess the two prophets who are coming in the tribulation are going to have a hard time finding them if they not in the land of and according to prophecy ....where they supposed to be building a temple :giggle::giggle:.

I've never seen anything in the Christian Bible, the Jewish Talmud, or the Muslim Koran about building another Temple.

Is a Christian who converts to Judaism an ex-gentile?

If belief n Abraham's God makes one Israel, then why aren't Christians Israel?

Does Israel believe in the God of Abraham? Under Israeli law, belief in God, or even belief that Abraham ever existed, is optional for a Jew in good standing. And, when Israel does believe in God, what makes that the true God vs. the God of Muslims?

Okay. I will answer in the order you asked.
1) Gentiles are people who are not Jews.
2) Times are different. Believing in and serving the God of Abraham, makes you a servant of God, before Jesus' birth. But now, it's not enough to believe in the God of Abraham, they must believe in Jesus. Being a Christian doesn't make you Israel. Believing in Abraham's God doesn't make you Israel. Being a descendant does.
3) A Jew should believe in the God of Abraham as well as Christians. His name is Jesus.
The Muslims do not know Abraham's God. They are deceived.

Where in the bible does it say we are Jews, or the Israel in the bible? (I'm not trying to be rude, ok?)

What bothers me about Israel is the Billions the US gives them each year. It's mind staggering.

We as a nation, a "Christian" have to do that to off set the Billions that Russia, China, N. Korea, Iran etc. give to the Muslim nations surrounding Israel!

Do you not realize that those nations have an agenda that says Israel needs to disappear????

Last edited:
They don't have family trees and DNA tests show everyone is very well mixed.

I've never seen anything in the Christian Bible, the Jewish Talmud, or the Muslim Koran about building another Temple.

Are you kidding me???? Have you read the Bible????

Silk is absolutely correct. You say the goofiest things my friend.

I will show you but you know what......you will not accept it because one must be spiritually discerned to receive it.!!

Dan. 9:25-27........
"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

How can you have sacrifice and oblations ceasing if there is no Temple from which to have sacrifices
and oblations? Clearly there needs to be a working, functioning, rebuilt Temple, and the only place
where God would allow a Temple to be built is exactly where the ruins of the last one now stand.

But as previously stated, this Temple will be taken over, as Daniel the prophet foresaw, but the Lawless One, commonly known as the Antichrist, at exactly three and one half years after the start of the Time of Jacob's Trouble. This Temple will not be the LORD's temple, the Glory of God will not inhabit it.

Matthew 24:15 ........
"Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in THE HOLY PLACE, let the reader understand..."

The abomination of desolation is when the antichrist stands in the holy place of the rebuilt Temple and falsely declares to the world that he is God. This occurs in the middle of the 7 year end-times period.

Our country does what it does as a sop to assuage public opinion, which if you watch any media here in the good ole USA is turning against Israel. Israel is a sliver against the map surrounding them. And the US and others seek to and put pressure on Israel to divide it further.

We as a nation, a "Christian" have to do that to off set the Billions that Russia, China, N. Korea, Iran etc. give to the Muslim nations surrounding Israel!

Do you not realize that those nations have an agenda that says Israel needs to disappear????

Where does it say in the Bible that Israel needs US tax dollars to survive?

If it is God's agenda that Israel will not fall then it doesn't matter what Russia, China, Iran, ect has for an agenda.

It is the Jews who wrote our scripture - OT & New. Christ was produced from the Jews. We will be held to account by God for disobeying His Will and His Design/Plan. Or you could side with Islam, who's God is not our Father and has twisted God's pieces of His Word in opposition to His nature and Will. If you think we can stand by unconcerned, think of all the Christians being slain wherever Islam has gained rule.

Gentiles are people who are not Jews.

Therefor gentiles who convert to judaism are jews. I asked about converts.

Being a Christian doesn't make you Israel. Believing in Abraham's God doesn't make you Israel. Being a descendant does.

Therefore gentiles who convert to judaism become descendants of Abraham.

A Jew should believe in the God of Abraham as well as Christians. His name is Jesus.
The Muslims do not know Abraham's God. They are deceived.[/QUOTE]

But, jews who reject Jesus are not deceived?

Therefor gentiles who convert to judaism are jews. I asked about converts.

Therefore gentiles who convert to judaism become descendants of Abraham.

A Jew should believe in the God of Abraham as well as Christians. His name is Jesus.
The Muslims do not know Abraham's God. They are deceived.

But, jews who reject Jesus are not deceived?[/QUOTE]
Jews need to accept Jesus, so they don't miss out on Heaven.. So yes, they are deceived into not accepting Jesus. But it's not as if they believe in a false God either. Remember the God of the old testament is Jesus.

When I say Jews, I meant descendants of Abraham. What do you think a Jew is?

"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

How can you have sacrifice and oblations ceasing if there is no Temple from which to have sacrifices
and oblations? Clearly there needs to be a working, functioning, rebuilt Temple, and the only place
where God would allow a Temple to be built is exactly where the ruins of the last one now stand.

Daniel says the second temple will be built, the messiah will come, then the temple will be destroyed, and the weeks expire in the first century.

But, you read the second temple will be built, the messiah will come, then the third(?) temple temple will be destroyed thousands of years after(?) the weeks expire.

I have to disagree. I see nothing in the Bible about another temple being built. I'm not given to creative and convoluted interpretations of scripture. Sacrifice and oblations ended in the first century.

@SueJLove - Normally I always agree with you and really prize your words. And even now, I don't disagree that, obviously Christians are in a separate place than Jews at the present time. Or should I say those that have not accepted Christ as their promised Messiah. But God's love for them has not ceased, nor His promises to them and in His plans He's provided for them. And we both agree, I think?, that God will provide for the salvation of the remnant. We, as Christians, have to be concerned about the "parents" of which we are the offspring and we have a duty to fight Satan/evil, wherever we find it or we haven't listened well to all of God's word.
Still, in sisterly love, may both our ears, eyes, and hearts be open. Silk

We have to give aid to Israel to offset what others give to the Muslim nations surrounding Israel?

Israel is the biggest recipient of US foreign aid. The Muslim nations surrounding Israel are the next biggest recipients of US foreign aid. Look at the evidence, rather than reaching kneejerk conclusions.

Do you realize that Israel has the agenda of taking the land from its neighbors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back