1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Vegan Vegetarian Recipe Club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by 福井舞, Apr 13, 2014.

1. I am thinking about getting healthy and turn to vegan or vegetarian diet.

I thought I would start a club where people could share recipes they have tried that is not only healthy but tasty.

once I have started on my "journey"

I will begin to post recipes as well

2. O that sounds good! mmmmm
  3. Cool idea, how's it going?
  4. sorry, I haven't logged in for such a long time now.

not many people seem to be interested in it

and I don't when I will be logging in next time

so this thread might as well be closed.
  5. I hope it doesn't close even if you come on every so often, vegan is an awesome idea. I'm not vegan, but I eat vegan for a few weeks or months to get away from meats, and thru out my life have been a vegetarian for three years at a time. I eat loma linda products and morning star. I was never a meat person, I would think of what starch i wanted to eat and everything went around that, lol, cuz that's not so healthy. Now i'm into shredding up raw cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, onion, garlic, broccoli and making my own dressings, with greek yogurt, with a little organic vinegar, lemon, cayenne, garlic powder, salt, pepper, parsley, etc
    福井舞 likes this.
  6. sounds very healthy;)
    Angela333 likes this.
  7. lol, then add a little cheese and tortilla chips, or a little more, hahaha
    福井舞 likes this.
  8. The other day I made a big pot of veggies consist of cabbage, onions, carrots, broccoli, garlic, chicken broth, made it into a soup. I didn't like it even though it had lots of flavor, with lots of seasonings, so i put it all in the vita-mix, then i loved it all creamy and delicious. lol
  9. Now that's the way to do it. In my extracting machine I put fruit, veggies (spinach and mixed greens), coconut water, cashews. I have one big one a day when I get home from work and that's how I get my veggies and fruit in. The thing about it is you only taste the fruit not the veggies.
    Angela333 likes this.
  11. problem solved........yaaaahhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Cturtle likes this.
  12. Thanks for the update :)