User Names

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Dusty, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Im nothing special Dusty just another creation that God put on this earth. I dont even know why Im here. Sorry for that, Im just not in a good mood tonight.

2. Praying for you Tavy .... My sweet friend. :groupray::groupray:

3. Thank you.

4. Tavy, don't give the devil a hold over you. You were wonderfully and fearfully made by God Almighty. God loves you and love you more than you will ever know. Give whatever it is to God and allow Him to give you relief in mind, body and spirit.

1. Memorize this passage of Scripture and put it into practice.
    “…whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think about such things” (Philippians 4:8).

2. Just give the day over to God and let him know you need His help. This usually provides some much needed comfort and the hope that things will begin to change

3. Write down all the negative thoughts you are having and then spend some time looking through the Bible for verses that oppose your thoughts.
    A quick and easy way to do this is by looking up the promises of God in the area of your concern.

God does not like to hear that His children are not joyful. Spend time with God and tell Him how you are feeling. Just sit down and talk to Him just like you would a best friend or you parent. Then, you will begin to feel better. He is ready to listen Tavy. I will keep you in prayer sister.

Godbe4me:groupray::groupray:

5. Thank you sweet sis. Please forgive me for not being happy ok?

6. Shill is just short for Shaun Hill, which is my name! haha I couldn't think of anything more brilliant.

7. I picked this thread to be my first... mine is the first initial of my first name and the first 3 letters of my last name then the year I was born. I too have a scottish name, Capehart

8. Well, it's pretty self-explanatory ;]

9. how about you guys try to figure out my username? ;) lol
    it's pretty self-explanatory! ha.

10. Let's see spinning is fun .. by why x? yes .. the mystery of all generations ..

in reality .. it is one of those twirly things at the playground with the sand and the bars you hold onto is shaped like an X ..

yes .. spinning on those is fun .. especially when you go really fast ..

now that we've got the absurd out of the way .. let's hear some more guesses .

11. I just felt like putting the x lol

12. Tee hee,

any guesses why i use my real name?

13. b/c it's your name?

14. Spinning is fun!

Spinning hamburgers is fun!

Spinning onions rings is fun...especially when people start crying!

Spinning hot dogs is fun...except when it's hot!

Spinning horses is fun...except when you get hit by one!

LOL. I just had to do that! :D

15. Tee hee . yes .

but why not hide my true identity?

i'll skip the long story . but the short one might be interesting .

but too late tonite to gather my thoughts .

so i'll type something up tomorrow .

16. Etes-vous?

17. hahahahahahahahaha, oh goodness. you are too funnnnnnny!

18. Living-out-loud is my domain name (www.living-out-loud.com). A brother in Christ, and I, with our wives, started a young adult group at church and this is the name we came up with. I purchased the name for my blog.

19. Very cool :)

just checked it out. i'm loving the latest blog :)