1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Us: Wanted: Texas Instruments Ti-30xs Multiview Scientific Calculators

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by porcupine73, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Hi, the City Mission in my area is looking for some Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView Scientific Calculators.

They say "These meet the GED requirements and will bless the men and women as they move to complete their education and look to move forward to career employment."

If anyone has one more more of these calculators they are willing to donate I can send you the address (United States). I can send you a few $ for postage if you'd like. The least expensive way to mail it would probably be in a padded bubble mailer. These calculators sell for around $12-15 new.

(It needs to be the TI-30XS as in the attached picture; other similar models such as the TI-30X IIS or TI-30Xa won't work. When you take the GED test in the U.S., they provide a TI-30XS calculator to use, so the Mission could let people use these to practice so they would be using the same calculator they will have during the test.)

Thank you and God bless!

Also they're looking for college ruled 1 subject notebooks, though these are inexpensive and heavy so it might not be worth shipping unless someone has a box of 25 laying around then I would send you a UPS label to ship them directly to the Mission :)

Also they're looking for men's backpacks, if per chance someone has 5 or 10 of these they could donate I could send you a UPS label to ship them directly to the Mission.

TI-30XS.jpg