Update on My Daughter

Father, thank You that the door is not shut, because we know that You have the ability and the money to provide the way, even if we cannot see it. What the devil has meant for harm and sadness, we trust that you can work this all out for good. We trust that You desire for naomanos to spend time with his daughter and thank You for making a way where there seems to be no way. Thank You for intervening in this situation and giving naomanos and his family the faith to see this happen. Thank You Father for making Yourself very real in this situation and their lives. In Jesus Name, Amen

God has opened the door.....because the mom said yes....now is the time to believe that God loves you so much and is going to give you the desire of your heart that He placed there. Trust in the Lord, and lean not on your own understanding.....in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path Prov. 3:5-6. Don't allow the devil to steal this or your family from you. That is what this money stuff is designed to do. This is the time to use your faith in God's ability to make this happen. For it is something that you cannot do in your own strength.
Blessings

I am not sad that I am not going and my daughter did not know. I wasn't going to tell her till it was definite.

I have peace that goes beyond explanation about not going and I do see it as a blessing as it gives me much more time to prepare and we can spend the whole summer together and not just a month.

God has shut the door, otherwise I would not have peace. As for her mom saying yes, that is an open door and one that will still be open next summer as I have faith that God will keep it open.

I am not sad that I am not going and my daughter did not know. I wasn't going to tell her till it was definite.

I have peace that goes beyond explanation about not going and I do see it as a blessing as it gives me much more time to prepare and we can spend the whole summer together and not just a month.

God has shut the door, otherwise I would not have peace. As for her mom saying yes, that is an open door and one that will still be open next summer as I have faith that God will keep it open.

That is awesome that you have such peace! May the Lord richly bless you in abundance!

Why would you say closed that door ? Because the brother cant not YET see how this can be done ? You limit God!!

WHY? I already answered that question Jim. See comment #5.

I see that some of you are blameing "naomanus" by comments like........
"Have faith"---"Trust God"----"It is a sad way to live".

Have we all of a sudden forgotten that one of the things which the Holy Spirit does is guide believers in this world we live in.

Doesn't The Bible tell us that on his second missionary journey to share the gospel in Asia, Paul repeatedly found the way blocked by the Holy Spirit. What then would be the difference????? The Bible says the door was CLOSED!
So did Paul not have enough faith in the same situation?
Did he trust God any less?
Was he sad and despondant?
Did he pray untill he got what he wanted?

Have we all somehow forgotten that God the Holy Spirit has a plan for us?

When an opportunity is blocked, for what ever reason, God still has a plan. Actually He He is providing love and protection, even in our brothers disappointment. Just because this is something he wants does not mean that it is something that God wants for him.

WHY is asked? I have no clue whatsoever. But I do know that God has a plan and is in controle.

Didn't the Lord is also promise to work everything for our good in Rom. 8:28?
My advice is that when one door has closed, a greater one is about to open. Be wise and watch for it.

Reactions: Juk
I do not think it's a sad way to live. It is a less stressful way for me to live. If it doesn't happen, then it was never meant to be and I am okay with that.

I agree! Understanding that the Holy Spirit is on your side and is actually providing guidence and protection is a wonderful gift to have.

My brother, I am sure that you know that prayer is different than what we hear it is.

We do not ask God for something and then sit back waiting on what we asked for to materialize.

Sometimes the answer from God is NO. I do not know if that is the case in your situation at all. I also pray that it is not and that this will work out to your good, however I am glad that you are prepared to accept whatever answer God gives to you.

Reactions: Juk
WHY? I already answered that question Jim. See comment #5.

I see that some of you are blameing "naomanus" by comments like........

"Have faith"---"Trust God"----"It is a sad way to live".

Have we all of a sudden forgotten that one of the things which the Holy Spirit does is guide believers in this world we live in.

Doesn't The Bible tell us that on his second missionary journey to share the gospel in Asia, Paul repeatedly found the way blocked by the Holy Spirit. What then would be the difference????? The Bible says the door was CLOSED!

So did Paul not have enough faith in the same situation?

Did he trust God any less?

Was he sad and despondant?

Did he pray untill he got what he wanted?

Have we all somehow forgotten that God the Holy Spirit has a plan for us?

When an opportunity is blocked, for what ever reason, God still has a plan. Actually He He is providing love and protection, even in our brothers disappointment. Just because this is something he wants does not mean that it is something that God wants for him.

WHY is asked? I have no clue whatsoever. But I do know that God has a plan and is in controle.

Didn't the Lord is also promise to work everything for our good in Rom. 8:28?

My advice is that when one door has closed, a greater one is about to open. Be wise and watch for it.

Major I do believe you missed my entire point here and I am sure that would be my fault.
Yes God closes doors but just because something seems difficult to us or is not working out quickly DOES NOT mean God closed the door.

A door can be wide open and have the brass band beckoning you to come on in and STILL can be a door that is not for us to go through. All I said is that you were limiting God and this is why ..........it seems to not be working out in our strength or I can not see a way to make this happen with my resources.....or I can not see how this can be done so it MUST NOT be Gods will for me. Nothing in those sayings says GOD CLOSED THE DOOR BUT what it does say is as a man I can not see how in me a mans ways or thinking....

When is God limited to what wee see, think or feel ? I did not mention lack of faith BUT I did say to NOT allow what you can see or figure out or what others ( the child's mother ) says as the final authority in this.

Major to many people simply give up and think it is Gods will because something did not come in their time thinking or in the way they thought it should and so forth. All that does is put a hold on what you could have had.

I am not saying the door is not closed but what I am saying is...........to judge what GOD is willing to do for you by what you can not do as God closing the door is NOT RIGHT.
BLESSINGS Major
Jim

Major I do believe you missed my entire point here and I am sure that would be my fault.
Yes God closes doors but just because something seems difficult to us or is not working out quickly DOES NOT mean God closed the door.

A door can be wide open and have the brass band beckoning you to come on in and STILL can be a door that is not for us to go through. All I said is that you were limiting God and this is why ..........it seems to not be working out in our strength or I can not see a way to make this happen with my resources.....or I can not see how this can be done so it MUST NOT be Gods will for me. Nothing in those sayings says GOD CLOSED THE DOOR BUT what it does say is as a man I can not see how in me a mans ways or thinking....

When is God limited to what wee see, think or feel ? I did not mention lack of faith BUT I did say to NOT allow what you can see or figure out or what others ( the child's mother ) says as the final authority in this.

Major to many people simply give up and think it is Gods will because something did not come in their time thinking or in the way they thought it should and so forth. All that does is put a hold on what you could have had.

I am not saying the door is not closed but what I am saying is...........to judge what GOD is willing to do for you by what you can not do as God closing the door is NOT RIGHT.
BLESSINGS Major
Jim

But Jim........Didn't God close the door to Asia on Paul??? He did not go against God's will but realized that what he wanted to do was not what God wanted him to do. Therefore the door was closed by God and it did not matter what Paul wanted.
Do you not see the example in that?

At times, and we want something so bad that even when the door is closed on it, we take a deep breath and proclaim.........
"Well I am going to push on through anyway"!!!!

That my dear brother is when we fall out of the will of God and pride overtakes faith.

But Jim........Didn't God close the door to Asia on Paul??? He did not go against God's will but realized that what he wanted to do was not what God wanted him to do. Therefore the door was closed by God and it did not matter what Paul wanted.

Do you not see the example in that?

At times, and we want something so bad that even when the door is closed on it, we take a deep breath and proclaim.........

"Well I am going to push on through anyway"!!!!

That my dear brother is when we fall out of the will of God and pride overtakes faith.

Major yes I see the example and yet what the Holy Spirit did leading Paul is quite different then this situation. I did not say the door is closed or open.

Listen Brother .......I know you have had to have been taught this or understood this....
At times GOD will simply step back and allow us to run around trying everything we can UNTIL WE EXHAUST all our resources and we see no hope. Then God steps up and says lets do this my way.

I did not say this was the way here only said just because a person does not find as way in their resources or ways OR ABILITIES..........does not mean the door is closed....it just means God is not stuck with our ways.

About your pushing through a door is when we fall and get into pride.....Phoooooey on that.
Some times we have to push our way through as door to gain victory. Sometimes that shut door was NOT shut by GOD and through the good fight of faith we push it out of our way.
Some times a little spiritual violence is needed to storm the fort Brother....
God Bless My Friend...
Jim

Major yes I see the example and yet what the Holy Spirit did leading Paul is quite different then this situation. I did not say the door is closed or open.

Listen Brother .......I know you have had to have been taught this or understood this....
At times GOD will simply step back and allow us to run around trying everything we can UNTIL WE EXHAUST all our resources and we see no hope. Then God steps up and says lets do this my way.

I did not say this was the way here only said just because a person does not find as way in their resources or ways OR ABILITIES..........does not mean the door is closed....it just means God is not stuck with our ways.

About your pushing through a door is when we fall and get into pride.....Phoooooey on that.
Some times we have to push our way through as door to gain victory. Sometimes that shut door was NOT shut by GOD and through the good fight of faith we push it out of our way.
Some times a little spiritual violence is needed to storm the fort Brother....
God Bless My Friend...
Jim

I am sorry Jim but I have to disagree with your thinking on this.

I am sorry Jim but I have to disagree with your thinking on this.
Thats quite alright Major.......It is aloud.....
God does at times step back and allow us to exhaust our resources so as there is no other way then through Him and in doing so there is NO WAY any one else can get ther Glory.

Man can shut a door and yet if it was Not Gods will for that door to be shut, then we can go through that closed door. Man can also give himself peace on something and claim it is God.
Blessings Major
Jim

Thats quite alright Major.......It is aloud.....
God does at times step back and allow us to exhaust our resources so as there is no other way then through Him and in doing so there is NO WAY any one else can get ther Glory.

Man can shut a door and yet if it was Not Gods will for that door to be shut, then we can go through that closed door. Man can also give himself peace on something and claim it is God.
Blessings Major
Jim

Very true but if you read through the comments made I think that you will see that our brother himself has even said that he believes that God has closed that door to him.

It seems to me that our conversation over this is all about nothing. But that is just me.

Back