Until now the Lord was pleased

Until now the Lord was pleased

Isaiah 55:6

55:6 Seek ye the LORD while He may be found, call ye upon Him while he is near:

n the days of the old testamen, a person who committed the sin must sacrifice. It named the victims of the sin offering which aims to make atonement between God and man. Victim was a certain animal is slaughtered like a lamb to be offered in the holy temple. with the victim is a sign that God was still willing to encounter. God also still be searchable, meaning "time" God has provided for people to find and meet with HIM.

What about the new testament? at the time of the new testament,(or presents)the age of grace is extraordinary. Through Jesus the Messiah is not ours anymore to seek God but God who seek us.

John: 15:16
15:16 Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it you.

This was also evidenced by the coming of the Lord Jesus to earth to find and rescue His beloved people that we are His creation. We now have the freedom to meet any HIS time. Victim ransom had been available every time that HIS blood gushing on the cross. We took it and applied it to stay in HIS temple in our spirit, soul and body.

However, we must remember!! once again we must remember! God created time for us was very limited. Today we may freely meet with HIM. But what if tomorrow, Have God still pleasure anymore? In reading the above book is tucked the words "whle". "while" He may be both "while" he was close. That means there are a limit specified period of time for us to meet with God. It could be 1 year, 2 years or maybe more. We will not know about it. But there are 3 things that become the benchmark for us when God is not pleased encountered by us, is:
1. When we die, and wallowing in sin without any remorse even though we already know Jesus. (remember the story of Lazarus and the rich)
2. When we die without knowing Jesus Christ at all even though the news of salvation that was done. (I am the door: John 10:9)
3. At the end of the judgment-day period when we had arrived and we still do not know Christ or have known Him but did not do His will (Matthew 25:41).

Watch completly at

Jesus save my life

Back