Unstoppable

Well a bit of both really, thats the whole point of a forum.
Apologies if I appear to not be taking it seriously, thats not my intention. It's just born of my wanting proof really and the heaven and hell idea is hard to visualise without firm evidence.

Well a bit of both really, thats the whole point of a forum.
Apologies if I appear to not be taking it seriously, thats not my intention. It's just born of my wanting proof really and the heaven and hell idea is hard to visualise without firm evidence.
Did I show you what Jesus told Doubting Apostle Thomas? After Jesus died on the cross, being God, He appeared to his stunned Apostles to show them he fulfilled his promise. Thomas, However would not believe until he put his fingers in The nail prints, etc. After he did that he then beleived, Jesus then told him
" Thomas, because thou has seen me thou has beleived, blessed are those who have not seen, and beleive"

In other words most people want to see or touch, or use their 5 senses before they accept it for what it is. But when you have Blind Faith you accept and beleive it unto death and nobody can remove it..except you.

"Then two shall be in the field; the one shall be taken (paralambano), and the other left. Two grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken (paralambano), the other left." In today's vernacular: one shall draw near; the other shall be let go/forsaken.
The preaching of the gospel will cause one to hear, the other to back away: both choices. And incidentall, we are NOT called to believe blindly: we are called to choose!

hmmm .. there is a tree that is reaching to the sky, taking in "the water and the sun" and bearing much fruit ..

God Bless you ..

Back