Unstoppable

16 mark on right hand or forehead ..
17 takes name of beast or his number ..
18 calculate number, number is of a man ..

psephizo = calculate
.......... (the)
arithmos = number
.......... (of the)
therion = beast
gar = for
.......... (the)
arithmos = number
eimi = is
.......... (of a)
anthropos = man
kai = and
autos = his
arithmos = number
.......... (is)
hexakosioi = six-hundred
hexekonta = sixty
hex = six

you hope .. one will be taken, the other left ..

Jesus said that in Matthew 24. We know not what hour or day he will show up and he said those that call him Lord won't know.

We can pinpoint to the last 1/2 hour when he comes after the 7th seal brings complete silence on the Earth, so He could not have been speaking of that time.

In Luke however, they ask him.... Where do these go? He made mentioned of the Eagle and bodies. That could be the clean up after Armageddon. That would be the best Post trib argument I have heard and the only one I can't displace soundly. However we may all have misunderstood because I have solid evidence comparing scriptures that we won't be around when God trashes the planet and the mark is handed out.

If we are here, Revelation never mentioned us one time. Why we would not be mentioned makes no sense if we are around.

use Greek to calculate ..

600 = chi
60 = ksi
6 = digamma
note: digamma (corrosponds to Hebrew waw or y)

chi - ksi - digamma

the Arabic word for Allah looks like the the Greek number 666 ..

the "Dajjal" ..
as to the anti-Christ being a Muslim, I do believe he will be from what the bible says, but not one from a Muslim country ..

Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist now Christian evangelist, said that when he saw the Greek symbol that is translated in the Bible as 666, he immediately read it as the Arabic character “Bismillah” (some spell Bismilla) which means "in the name of Allah." (Though it looks more like the character for "Allah").

I can send you an example of both, but from my own eyes, I would say the Arabic for Allah does in fact resemble the Greek 666 .. the thing about Arabic, it is an "artistic language" meaning slight variance to letters is acceptable in an art-type way, and as such a strict formation is not expected (like calligraphy) ..

since examples of the Arabic alphabet is rare (and in evolutionary stage) before 200 ad, my guess is the prophecy of the Dajjal comes from after 350 ad (the book of Revelation was not well known before that thus independant) ..

sure it mentions those left behind ..

Well, yes your right. What is not mentioned in Revelation in a time of great distress is the Gospel being preached, and the anointed Church being there. We hear about a testimony of Jesus, but we don't see any but the 144,000 sent out with the testimony.

here Michael ..

Rev 6:9 When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained;
Rev 6:10 and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”
Rev 6:11 And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also.

Rev 6:17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Rev 7:13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from?”

Rev 7:14 I said to him, “My lord, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

so there you go ..
those that came out of the tribulation are to wait for their fellow servants ..

Well, yes your right. What is not mentioned in Revelation in a time of great distress is the Gospel being preached, and the anointed Church being there. We hear about a testimony of Jesus, but we don't see any but the 144,000 sent out with the testimony.

those I just mentioned are not the 144,000 Jews that believed the two wittiness Jesus sent to the house of Israel .. as to graft them back in ..

the four horsemen are the predecessor to the appearance of the antiChrist, and as such, VERY good data to understand .. because if someone is a procrastinating making a decision for God, then the prophecy is for them, as to show them what is happening was predicted .. and also a powerful tool for Christians to use at that point to validate the world events to God's word ..

1st Seal - White Horse, rider was a "great uniter" ..
and in his hand was a bough (toxon) (this is the only use)
note: a toxon is similar to an olive branch w/olives (showing peace & prosperity)(see tikto)

2nd Seal - Red Horse, rider was a "warlord" ..
and in his hand was a sword (machaira)

3rd Seal - Black Horse, rider was an "enslaver" ..
and in his hands was a yoke (zygos)

note: zygos means yoke, not scales, also "pair" is added by translator ..

Rev 6:6
1 Quart of wheat for a denarius
3 Quarts of Barley for a denarius
do not harm oil and wine ..

this verse has GREAT meaning .. as it is directly giving a ratio ..
of what good is sacrificed (martyred) in the name of evil ..

denarius = "containing ten"
1) A Roman silver coin in NT time. It took its name from it being equal to ten "asses".
It would seem that a denarius was then the ordinary pay for a day's wages. (Mt. 20:2-13)

4th seal - Ashen horse, rider was Death with Hades following ..
thanatos kai hades

I'm going to watch the Super Bowl ..
Love God, Love others, and try to live righteously ..

God Bless each and every one of you, as we seek to follow His will ..

those I just mentioned are not the 144,000 Jews that believed the two wittiness Jesus sent to the house of Israel .. as to graft them back in ..

Well, Rev 14 a glimpse back and 19 there are those coming out. I believe many will make it through as it's a rough ride. That does not mean the Church is there. The only thing holding back the darkness on this planet is the light and that light is in us. The greater one is in us. Where Satan goes to corrupt it just takes one of us to stand in his way to foul the whole thing up for him. It takes years for devils to confuse a person, a region and just a handful of us can in a short time destroy all that work.

We have to be out of the way.

This would be impossible.....
It will be a very overt mark, something nobody could miss.
Each and every person who takes the mark will be completely aware of who they are allying themselves with.
God does not play bad jokes with the ignorant and then condemn them for it.
Everyone will know exactly where they stand.

the HS revealed a lot about this to me today (including the meaning of 666) ..
you are both right you cannot receive the mark and not know it ..
BUT .. some of those who receive it are deceived .. but it still is not a bad joke, because God reveals this terrible deception .. so those who do receive it, either disbelieve God and believe the deception, or don't believe in God and just want to be able to "buy and sell"

I looked to see what I could find online if anyone was using the Greek, and there were some who had .. however they made some errors .. here is what they had ..

600 = X
60 = E
6 = S

they got the Chi right, but not the Sigma nor Epsilon .. but even once you get the correct equivalent, you have to know what to do with them .. here is the correct Greek equivalence to 666 ..

hexakosioi = 600 = chi
hexekonta = 60 = ksi
hex = 6 = digamma

chi - ksi - digamma

here are a couple of images I made to show why ..
Screen1_zps99abf7a0.jpg

Screen2_zpsf34d83ee.jpg

the HS revealed a lot about this to me today (including the meaning of 666) ..
you are both right you cannot receive the mark and not know it ..
BUT .. some of those who receive it are deceived .. but it still is not a bad joke, because God reveals this terrible deception .. so those who do receive it, either disbelieve God and believe the deception, or don't believe in God and just want to be able to "buy and sell"

I looked to see what I could find online if anyone was using the Greek, and there were some who had .. however they made some errors .. here is what they had ..

sounds good.

Today, the numeral is often called stigma, after the value of a Byzantine Greek ligature ot
Digamma/wau was part of the original archaic Greek alphabet as initially adopted from Phoenician. Like its model, Phoenician waw, it represented the voiced labial-velar approximant /w/ and stood in the 6th position in the alphabet, between epsilon and zeta. It is the consonantal doublet of the vowel letter upsilon (/u/), which was also derived from waw but was placed at the end of the Greek alphabet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digamma

note: digamma which originally stood for the sound /w/ and later remained in use only as a symbol for the number "6".
The F-shaped letter may have stood for the new /v/ sound, while the special ?-shaped form signified those positions where the old /w/ sound was preserved.
The shape of the letter went through a development from Greek Digamma
Greek_Digamma_oblique.svg
through
Greek_Digamma_angular.svg
&
Greek_Digamma_cursive_02.svg
which at that point was conflated with the s-t ligature Greek Digamma cursive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digamma

ok .. so you got the correct Greek .. what do you do with it ..
simple .. pronounce all three together ..

when I leaned how to pronounce them correctly .. my mouth dropped to the floor .. because everything made sense ..

pronounciation
chi = hei
ksi = shh
digamma = hu-waw

666 is pronounced in one word as hei-shh-huwa

Yeshua

note: chi is pronounced as in German hei r, similar to Jesu (pronounced Hey-su) as in "Jesu joy on man's desire" which is how it is found in the original 1611 KJV)

It will be easy for the antiChrist to get people to take his name/number and fight against Jesus when He does come ..

the fake 2nd Coming of Christ ..

Mat 24:22 “Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
Mat 24:23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.
Mat 24:24 “For (a) false Christ and false prophet will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.
(note: I deleted the plurals of "Christ & prophet" added by the translator)

Mat 24:25 “Behold, I have told you in advance.
(note: Mat 24:22 makes it quite clear this is in regards to end times only)

2Cr 11:14 No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
2Cr 11:15 Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.
(note: this may mean the false prophet takes the name of a Hebrew prophet, or Bar-Jesus aka son of Jesus)(also see Rev 19:20)

2Th 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
(note: the antiChrist claims he is Jesus, hence people will gladly take his name or number)

Last edited:
when I leaned how to pronounce them correctly .. my mouth dropped to the floor .. because everything made sense ..

pronounciation
chi = hei
ksi = shh
digamma = hu-waw

666 is pronounced in one word as hei-shh-huwa

Yeshua

note: chi is pronounced as in German hei r, similar to Jesu (pronounced Hey-su) as in "Jesu joy on man's desire" which is how it is found in the original 1611 KJV)

It will be easy for the antiChrist to get people to take his name/number and fight against Jesus when He does come ..

the fake 2nd Coming of Christ ..

Mat 24:22 “Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
Mat 24:23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.
Mat 24:24 “For (a) false Christ and false prophet will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.
(note: I deleted the plurals of "Christ & prophet" added by the translator)

Mat 24:25 “Behold, I have told you in advance.
(note: Mat 24:22 makes it quite clear this is in regards to end times only)

2Cr 11:14 No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
2Cr 11:15 Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.
(note: this may mean the false prophet takes the name of a Hebrew prophet, or Bar-Jesus aka son of Jesus)(also see Rev 19:20)

2Th 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
(note: the antiChrist claims he is Jesus, hence people will gladly take his name or number)

When that time comes i will close my eyes for i do not want to let my sight guide me, pray and let the Holy Spirit guide me ...
amen Ixoye it is a wonderful exposition of what that number truly is, the anti-Christ, and how deceiving he will be...i just hope that if i am around for this i will be able to save as many of my loved one and all those i can reach, and the way it seems to be today there are signs that the coming of Christ may not be long ...

When that time comes i will close my eyes for i do not want to let my sight guide me, pray and let the Holy Spirit guide me ...
amen Ixoye it is a wonderful exposition of what that number truly is, the anti-Christ, and how deceiving he will be...i just hope that if i am around for this i will be able to save as many of my loved one and all those i can reach, and the way it seems to be today there are signs that the coming of Christ may not be long ...

when God first started teaching me .. I was thrilled ..
and I thought these pearls were for me ..
but they aren't .. everything I am given, I merely get a piece of it like everyone it is given for .. so I hold nothing back ever anymore ..
but I still get the best part .. that being Him speaking to me regularly ..
but I do pay a price for that, but I would gladly pay double ..

God Bless you .. and call me in 5 mins ..

.i just hope that if i am around for this i will be able to save as many of my loved one and all those i can reach, and the way it seems to be today there are signs that the coming of Christ may not be long ...

Im like Paul .. I would be very torn between being raptured and staying behind ..
my heart knows those will need help much more then people do now ..

Back