unhappy home

Status
Not open for further replies.
unhappy home

Hi! I really need advice, comforting and guidance. My husband and I got married when we were young and it was mostly because of me. We had been dating for 4 years and I felt like we should get married because we loved each other. He felt it wasn’t the time because we were young and were still in school, but he agreed because of me. After the second year of marriage, we went to live with his mom to save money and we got pregnant because I really wanted a child. He was against having a child so soon because we don’t have a home and haven’t travelled or nothing but he agreed because of me. Now that our child is almost a year old, not a day goes by that my husband doesn’t tell me that he’s unhappy because I was so pushy. I agree with him, but there’s nothing I can do about it now. He’s grumpy, mean and he should be, because I’ve ruined our lives. I’m still in college and it’s so hard to be anxious about school, money, my family. I feel so guilty and sad. I was always a good girl, but I’ve made the BIGGEST mistakes of my life by trying to have a family. I don’t consider my child to be a mistake; I love him so very much. I pray that God will help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back