Unforgiveable Sin

Bob Wille (Family)

Passed on, November 6, 2022
"So I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven,
but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come
."
Matthew 12:31-32 (ISV)

Sin. Rub out the first and last letters,
and you have “I” – or carnal self –
the root of sin.

Anon.

For if we are willfully sinning after receiving the full knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice concerning sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment and "zealous fire being about to consume the adversaries." Isa. 26:11 If anyone did not regard the Law of Moses, that one dies without pities on "the word of two or three witnesses," Deut. 17:6 how much worse punishment do you think will be thought worthy to receive, the one trampling the Son of God, and having counted common the blood of the covenant in which he was sanctified, and having insulted the Spirit of Grace? For we know Him who has said, "Vengeance belongs to Me; I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The Lord will judge His people." Deut. 32:35, 36
(Heb 10:26-30 LITV)

Back