Under Submission--or--in Subjection?

(quote 1) I am walking in the Grace of the New Testament; the "higher laws" you embrace, you seem to believe are not in the New Testament. You seem very delusional in that regard: there is only ONE New Testament.
(quote 2) "seem so spiritual"? I am not the one with the Robin Hood mentality among the believers!
Now don't get ugly again, Mario...we are just having a friendly discussion... would not want you to have to pray for me again:LOL:

Now don't get ugly again, Mario...we are just having a friendly discussion... would not want you to have to pray for me again:LOL:

(quote 1:) "Yes God makes laws and He makes higher laws that overcome lower laws. He makes laws in the Spirit that overcome the laws of the temporal realm.
Ro 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death."
(quote 2:)
"Come on Mario:LOL: You try to seem so spiritual that I think you often lose the ability to perceive reality."

No, by using the tactics of the accuser you have long ago deviated from the intention of the scriptures and a "friendly discussion".

You accuse me of "being ugly" because I disagree with your doctrine that denies the Gospel, and then you try to hide behind a
"smiley face". You really have convinced yourself that you have taken the higher road with almost everyone on this forum!
You have it all backwards. You take the apostles' doctrines as your gospel, buy deny the Gospel that supports those doctrines.

Now, if you will know the truth: "..,.the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus..." can be found in the first two chapters of Genesis. If you are really a servant of the Lord and a teacher, the Lord will reveal it to you.

(quote 1:) "Yes God makes laws and He makes higher laws that overcome lower laws. He makes laws in the Spirit that overcome the laws of the temporal realm.
Ro 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death."
(quote 2:)
"Come on Mario:LOL: You try to seem so spiritual that I think you often lose the ability to perceive reality."

No, by using the tactics of the accuser you have long ago deviated from the intention of the scriptures and a "friendly discussion".

You accuse me of "being ugly" because I disagree with your doctrine that denies the Gospel, and then you try to hide behind a
"smiley face". You really have convinced yourself that you have taken the higher road with almost everyone on this forum!
You have it all backwards. You take the apostles' doctrines as your gospel, buy deny the Gospel that supports those doctrines.

Now, if you will know the truth: "..,.the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus..." can be found in the first two chapters of Genesis. If you are really a servant of the Lord and a teacher, the Lord will reveal it to you.
No Mario, I can disagree and keep it about the issue or the doctrine in question. I don't want to get smart with you or to treat you with unkindness. But it seems that's the only thing that seems to make an effect on you? When the Lord met those in pride He become a unmoving truth and challenged their pride. But when He met the humble, He became a servant to them... So I will continue in the Lords ways and hope that eventually you grow tired of kicking against what you cannot move.:)

No Mario, I can disagree and keep it about the issue or the doctrine in question. I don't want to get smart with you or to treat you with unkindness. But it seems that's the only thing that seems to make an effect on you? When the Lord met those in pride He become a unmoving truth and challenged their pride. But when He met the humble, He became a servant to them... So I will continue in the Lords ways and hope that eventually you grow tired of kicking against what you cannot move.:)

I believe that you will not be moved: for even the Gospel could not move you. But, you see, you called yourself a teacher: and if you really are, the Lord will reveal to you where He has hidden Ron. 8:2 _ in Genesis.

Happy hunting (I really hope you find it)!

I believe that you will not be moved: for even the Gospel could not move you. But, you see, you called yourself a teacher: and if you really are, the Lord will reveal to you where He has hidden Ron. 8:2 _ in Genesis.

Happy hunting (I really hope you find it)!
Well Im sure the Lord has a lot of things to teach me...a true teacher always remembers that they know nothing yet as they should know. And the mystery of Christ is so great that no man should think to have received all that is to be learned.

Back