Under Submission--or--in Subjection?

It is for me...maybe not for you? One needs to be walking "IN" the Spirit of life to overcome the law of sin and death. I have not seen that evidence in you.. so "your" probably right to reject this promise.

"Except a man is born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Mitspa:
Jesus said: "Go you , therefore and make disciples of all nation, baptizing them...Except a man be born again, he cannot see
the kingdom of God...Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God...He that
believes and is baptized shall be saved."

No matter how you want to deny or explain away the scriptures, those are the words of the Lord and He cannot be mistaken; neither are the men (apostles) He chose to promulgate His Gospel.

You are deliberately choosing to deny the Gospel, and you are accusing a child of God of being many things which I am sure
you will deny. But your own words will betray you if anyone would search the posts. You are not doing the works of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: but of the accuser of the Brethren.

It is for me...maybe not for you? One needs to be walking "IN" the Spirit of life to overcome the law of sin and death. I have not seen that evidence in you.. so "your" probably right to reject this promise.

Mitspa:
Jesus said: "Go you , therefore and make disciples of all nation, baptizing them...Except a man be born again, he cannot see
the kingdom of God...Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God...He that
believes and is baptized shall be saved."

No matter how you want to deny or explain away the scriptures, those are the words of the Lord and He cannot be mistaken; neither are the men (apostles) He chose to promulgate His Gospel.

You are deliberately choosing to deny the Gospel, and you are accusing a child of God of being many things which I am sure
you will deny. But your own words will betray you if anyone would search the posts. You are not doing the works of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: but of the accuser of the Brethren.
Been baptized in water and in the Fire of God, been in the Glory where no man could stand.. Maybe it is you who lack the real baptism? I have the Fire of Gods Spirit.

Mt 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire::D

Been baptized in water and in the Fire of God, been in the Glory where no man could stand.. Maybe it is you who lack the real baptism? I have the Fire of Gods Spirit.
Mt 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire::D

Your're quoting John the Baptist: indeed he baptized with water for repentance. You say you were baptized with fire, then where is the evidence of the fire...for you talk like the accuser of the Brethren and not with the fire of true holiness. Where does the proof of your holiness lay: it seems that it is in the doctrine of the catholic church.
You come here to muddy the waters so that the Brethren can not drink of it: because you won't.

I have heard men speak of faith, but there is no evidence of their faith but the words of the wisdom of men. This contradictions you have are very cleverly disguised as faith: but there are no works except words that belie the Gospel. Who baptized you, and in what NAME? How many names can you name that it is has pleased God to
be named? What is His TRUE name? Or were you baptized with fire and were not given His NAME?

Before you begin your accusations anew, answer me if you can.

Your're quoting John the Baptist: indeed he baptized with water for repentance. You say you were baptized with fire, then where is the evidence of the fire...for you talk like the accuser of the Brethren and not with the fire of true holiness. Where does the proof of your holiness lay: it seems that it is in the doctrine of the catholic church.
You come here to muddy the waters so that the Brethren can not drink of it: because you won't.

I have heard men speak of faith, but there is no evidence of their faith but the words of the wisdom of men. This contradictions you have are very cleverly disguised as faith: but there are no works except words that belie the Gospel. Who baptized you, and in what NAME? How many names can you name that it is has pleased God to
be named? What is His TRUE name? Or were you baptized with fire and were not given His NAME?

Before you begin your accusations anew, answer me if you can.
The evidence is all around me and in me, its a white flame but I doubt you would be able to see it, considering your spiritual condition?

The evidence is all around me and in me, its a white flame but I doubt you would be able to see it, considering your spiritual condition?

I have not been accusing the Brethren: but you disguise your accusations very well. What, you believe you received W. Branham's "halo" legacy?

So what are the names of God?

"...been in the Glory where no man could stand..."
W Branham was a fraud... I am more of a Smith Wiggelsworth type..:)

I never knew Mr. Branham, and certainly don't know who is Mr. Wigglsworth. But I do know a few other things.
If you are a man, then you, also, could not stand in the Glory...and if you were, then any son of God also can.
Describe to me, if you can, the Throne of Grace. I doubt if you have ever been there.

I never knew Mr. Branham, and certainly don't know who is Mr. Wigglsworth. But I do know a few other things.
If you are a man, then you, also, could not stand in the Glory...and if you were, then any son of God also can.
Describe to me, if you can, the Throne of Grace. I doubt if you have ever been there.
Well Branham was a Baalam type that lead a whole group astray by false signs and wonders. Wigglsworth, was and is one of the most respected men of God in our recent times. As far as the "throne of grace" I would say that I spend much needed time there, and all that is required to see is my own weakness and the Strength of Gods Grace. I will admit to having seen the Lords good feet, but nothing else has been showed to me in regards to the appearance of His Throne. I believe I have seen what is needed;)

Well Branham was a Baalam type that lead a whole group astray by false signs and wonders. Wigglsworth, was and is one of the most respected men of God in our recent times. As far as the "throne of grace" I would say that I spend much needed time there, and all that is required to see is my own weakness and the Strength of Gods Grace. I will admit to having seen the Lords good feet, but nothing else has been showed to me in regards to the appearance of His Throne. I believe I have seen what is needed;)

Personally, I have no interest in Brahnam or Wigglesworth if they did not preach the Gospel found in Matt. 28:18-20;
Mark 16:15-16; Luke 24:46-47; John 20:31; Acts 2:38-39; Acts 10:44-48; Acts 19:26; and I Cor. 15: 1-4.

If you had truly seen the Lord's feet, you would have been in the Throne of Grace. You cannot describe it, because you have never been there. If anyone had described the Throne of Grace to you, you would most certainly then turnaround and say that YOU have been there and deceive others.

My contention is simply this: Jesus and the men He chose are not deceived, disobedient, nor liars. Today's modernists are deceitful, disobedient and liars.

Personally, I have no interest in Brahnam or Wigglesworth if they did not preach the Gospel found in Matt. 28:18-20;
Mark 16:15-16; Luke 24:46-47; John 20:31; Acts 2:38-39; Acts 10:44-48; Acts 19:26; and I Cor. 15: 1-4.

If you had truly seen the Lord's feet, you would have been in the Throne of Grace. You cannot describe it, because you have never been there. If anyone had described the Throne of Grace to you, you would most certainly then turnaround and say that YOU have been there and deceive others.

My contention is simply this: Jesus and the men He chose are not deceived, disobedient, nor liars. Today's modernists are deceitful, disobedient and liars.
Well try not to be these things and maybe you will be able to see the Feet of the Lord one day too?

God is the King: Has He not made laws that cannot be broken, and declared commandments and statutes? Can the Laws of Creation be broken or rescinded? Does not the creation of plants and animals, including man, rest upon those first seven Laws of Creation? Has man not been made subject to those laws...or, what is the law of gravity?

Commandments and statutes contain either a curse or a blessing: therefore they may be broken and subject to a curse; or they can be obeyed, and receive a blessing.
(Just my thoughts)

Walk in Peace.

God is the King: Has He not made laws that cannot be broken, and declared commandments and statutes? Can the Laws of Creation be broken or rescinded? Does not the creation of plants and animals, including man, rest upon those first seven Laws of Creation? Has man not been made subject to those laws...or, what is the law of gravity?

Commandments and statutes contain either a curse or a blessing: therefore they may be broken and subject to a curse; or they can be obeyed, and receive a blessing.
(Just my thoughts)

Walk in Peace.
Yes, man is subject to God's laws. In the beginning God made it clear to Adam and Eve what they could not eat: it was law. "Do not" He said. And yet there was room for them to choose. There were of course consequences. Yet it remains: they were not forced into the will of God....they could choose it or choose to step outside of it.

And as for us, we can walk in the Spirit or by the flesh. God has ordained that we walk in the Spirit for the Spirit is life! And yet...we can choose to go the other way. We are not chained to God - if we will, we can go the way of the flesh. God has set His way - yet there is room to choose.

Good discussion. :)

Yes God makes laws and He makes higher laws that overcome lower laws. He makes laws in the Spirit that overcome the laws of the temporal realm.

Ro 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
There was a man of God that got a hold of this truth, that there was a law that life in the Spirit was above all the laws of death, it is said that he ministered in the great outbreaks of disease in Africa. The story goes that the doctors around him wondered how he was able to not be effected by these very contagious plagues? He being a bit of a science buff himself, showed them under a microscope how any deadly virus that touched his skin died itself. He said and quoted this scriptures as the reason. This man latter went on to start a healing minister in the States that healed everyone prayed for and almost closed the hospitals of a large city in the State of Wash.

There was a man of God that got a hold of this truth, that there was a law that life in the Spirit was above all the laws of death, it is said that he ministered in the great outbreaks of disease in Africa. The story goes that the doctors around him wondered how he was able to not be effected by these very contagious plagues? He being a bit of a science buff himself, showed them under a microscope how any deadly virus that touched his skin died itself. He said and quoted this scriptures as the reason. This man latter went on to start a healing minister in the States that healed everyone prayed for and almost closed the hospitals of a large city in the State of Wash.

So "it is said", and "The story goes"...is what: a story you heard? You were not an eyewitness to the "man"? A court of Law would call that hearsay. But I know that the Lord can do anything and use anyone to promote His Word.

So "it is said", and "The story goes"...is what: a story you heard? You were not an eyewitness to the "man"? A court of Law would call that hearsay. But I know that the Lord can do anything and use anyone to promote His Word.
Well its a well known man of God, and since I was not there I had rather use the terms that I have used. I personally believe the testimony and report but do allow that others might not be able to accept such things? It don't bother me if some do or don't?

Well its a well known man of God, and since I was not there I had rather use the terms that I have used. I personally believe the testimony and report but do allow that others might not be able to accept such things? It don't bother me if some do or don't?

That testimony might be true, but it might also be a little embellished.

Personally, I read (past tense) the books of Mark and Acts and was filled with faith with what the Lord did; and I, and others, brought the works of the Lord Jesus to the present.

Yes God makes laws and He makes higher laws that overcome lower laws. He makes laws in the Spirit that overcome the laws of the temporal realm.
Ro 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

God makes "higher laws"? The Law in Rom. 8:2 _ is found within the New Testament. I assume you are referring to the
Old Testament vs. the New Testament. The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus is part of the Laws of Creation! It
is not a law unto itself, nor does it supercede all the other Laws of Creation. If you knew, and believed, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, you would have known this also.

That testimony might be true, but it might also be a little embellished.

Personally, I read (past tense) the books of Mark and Acts and was filled with faith with what the Lord did; and I, and others, brought the works of the Lord Jesus to the present.
Not sure what your saying? are you claiming that you have walked in higher laws of God as well? Most real believers do.

God makes "higher laws"? The Law in Rom. 8:2 _ is found within the New Testament. I assume you are referring to the
Old Testament vs. the New Testament. The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus is part of the Laws of Creation! It
is not a law unto itself, nor does it supercede all the other Laws of Creation. If you knew, and believed, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, you would have known this also.
Come on Mario:LOL: You try to seem so spiritual that I think you often lose the ability to perceive reality.

(1) Not sure what your saying? are you claiming that you have walked in higher laws of God as well?
Most real believers do
(2) Come on Mario:LOL: You try to seem so spiritual that I think you often lose the ability to perceive reality.

(quote 1) I am walking in the Grace of the New Testament; the "higher laws" you embrace, you seem to believe are not in the New Testament. You seem very delusional in that regard: there is only ONE New Testament.
(quote 2) "seem so spiritual"? I am not the one with the Robin Hood mentality among the believers!

Back