1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

U Guys On Ebay?

Discussion in 'Contests and Giveaways' started by THALLON, Sep 4, 2014.

1. are you selling items?
    i'm selling comics and odd bits of bling the wife no longer wants,
    unfortunately the shipping cost from my country means selling to the US market
    is out of the question.
  2. I'm confused as to why you posted this.
  3. My ID has been banned in eBay.. I use only my wife's account now
  4. I suppose for fun, curiosity, I should have put it in the club section,
    probably a bit too personal,
    you can delete it if you want.
  5. Ohhh, I thought you were trying to sell your stuff from ebay on here.
  6. no, its only a bunch of old comics and cheap bling,
    the postage shipping alone would make the transaction not worth doing,
    on the other hand,
    if you as my brother in Christ were struggling financially and needed help I could buy something from you,
    but that is fraught with danger, a thousand so called brothers would sign up to the forum site with something to sell
    to 'help' them out. haha
  7. I've sold 2 rane 57 mixers, a rane 68 mixer, camera gear, etc. Once I sold a Mcdonalds toy I got for free, and made 50 bucks. That was pretty cool.
  8. Ebay prove one man's junk is another man's treasure! :)
    Where is the Messiah likes this.
  9. wow lol
  10. I use to know someone that loved to go to garage sells and thrift stores then sell everything they got on eBay
  11. I've heard of people doing that at farmer's markets except they refurbish whatever they bought or they just have a good eye for something that is worth more than it is selling for.
    Where is the Messiah likes this.
  12. I know a professional artist/painter who won't sell on Ebay simply because its a cheap persons paradise, there are only bargain hunters
    who don't want to pay for what an item is worth, painting wise.