Turn the Table on the devil.

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Fish Catcher Jim, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Blessings,
    This is just a so called wake up call to couples when strife walks into your home.

Stop fighting with one another and Remember you are Not Each Others Enemies.

But Do So Turn The Table Unto It's Sorce. Why yes the source is our enemy the devil and scripture tells us where there is Strife you will find every kind of evil.

So there is two choices
    1.. give into strife and entertain this evil and fight each other.
    2.......Or Remember it is an Attack Against The Both Of You and it has been Hand Tailored Just For The Two Of You.

If you will just join hands and walk as a team you could stop the devil and his attack and destroy his chance at destroying you.

Man if a husband and wife would just simply turn on the devil together you could run him out of your house and life right now.

So next time you find your selves beginning to get edgy with one another .....Know it is Attempt to Launch an Attack at You Both to Steal, Kill and destroy.

Turn the Table on the devil and Take Thee Sword of the Spirit and Launch your own Attack and run him out of your affairs.

Blessings
    FCJ

Noblemen, Sue, Melizza and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  2. So true Jim.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ~ Ephesians 6:12

Melizza, Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  3. I appreciate your post, it's encouraging for me right now, I'm struggling with regrets and in the verge of bitterness. I love my husband, I couldn't think of marrying anyone but him, we've been married for many years and not once he remember our anniversary, he never stay on a job more than a year, he mostly stay jobless, if I mention to him about responsibility and staying on a job he tells me that we never gone hungry nor homeless but I insist to that we have children and besides food and shelter we have other needs. Im at the end of my rope, I came to this forum because I don't want a bias advice, ifor I go to a friend, a family even a church family they would take my side. Any insight might help me right now.

Noblemen likes this.
  4. Welcome to cfs Sue.

Here are a couple of links to help you get started

Post a welcome here
    http://www.christianforumsite.com/forums/welcome/

View our welcome pack here.
    http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/your-welcome-pack.104/

This will help others get to know you and also allows you to get familiar with the forum policies and procedures.

Blessings

Its encouraging to see that you are seeking godly advice for your situation. I know it's frustrating, but this is all about trusting God and learning how to walk in total love according to 1Corinthians 13:4-7

I know it can be difficult to go through situations like this, but standing upon God's promises is the key to your deliverance. The biggest one is ps 3:3. For thou oh Lord are a shield for me..my glory and the lifter of my head.

As a child of almighty God, He in that verse has promised to be a shield or protector for us. And to lift up the head of our household. God promises to meet All of our needs according to His riches in glory. And now is a good time to begin pressing in and making a demand on the supply that God has already given you in your heavenly bank account (1 Peter 1:3).

God can take your husband from the bottom to the top and give him the desires for better. And you as his godly wife can press in to heaven and help pray this all in.

Blessings

loriT, Fish Catcher Jim and Sue says Amen and like this.
  5. That is good advice. Amen.

Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
    Noblemen likes this.
  7. *******I'm worn out burn out exhausted, disappointed and tired, I have prayed and hope for 20 years and I didn't see any improvement if not getting worst. Every time I want to pour out my heart to him he blame me, he told me it's my fault because I keep complaining which is not true. He is unfaithful in our marriage never care how I felt neither apologize when he hurt my feelings makes it worst he antagonize me. I'm so alone, I don't want to talk to anyone that knows us because he is my husband, the father of my children and I do love him. Not to be redundant but my heart about to explode, my health is failing specially this past week.*******

To be able to stand on the Word of God takes total faith in God. Pouring out your heart to your husband will do no good. Its strictly between you and God and you have to put all of your feelings and emotions aside. It also takes changing what you say, for your words have to line up with the Word of God at all times. It takes practice, but it can be done.

I know it's not easy being where you are right now, and feeling the way that you do. But this is the time to tell yourself that your youth is renewed like the eagle, and begin to allow yourself to be washed and encouraged with the Word.

The devil is out to destroy you, and will use the ones closest to you if he can.

How much time do you spend in the Word every day?

Here is a link to a series called fight the good fight of faith. If you dont have the resources to download this, call them and they will send you free cd's or dvd's. Or let me know (In a Pm) and I can get you a memory card with it on it to put in a mp3 player.

http://www.flcbranson.org/php/mlmMe...&collectionName=Fighting The Good Faith Fight

Praying for you
    Blessings

loriT and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.