1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Totally new to all this

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Embla, Apr 19, 2016.

1. What would be your best advice to someone who is a total beginner?Where to start I mean,like books or educational material?
  2. Like any book, "In the beginning". Read the bible, start with Genesis and then maybe read new testament books like Matthew, Luke, Mark, John. Pray everyday for understanding and wisdom, "Ask and you shall receive".
    Abdicate and Ravindran say Amen and like this.
  3. Hello and welcome! Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all!
  4. Welcome to the forums.
    This is an excellent platform and a friendly community.
    I'm sure you will have a great time here; as my friend Ravindran has already mentioned, the Welcome Pack is useful for beginners to the forums.

Should you have any questions, please ask any staff member. For any account issues or technical issues, please report to me via PM or via my profile.
    Fish Catcher Jim likes this.
  5. Welcome @Embla
    Praying all is well with you and that you come back soon and share that story of yours.
    We at CFS miss you
    Cturtle likes this.