1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Top Ten Cars To Ditch

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Dusty, Feb 26, 2009.

1. My truck that I bought a little over 3 years ago?
    I just figured it out.
    Including the cost of the minor repairs I’ve done myself, it has averaged out to a cost of about $85.00 a month.
    Can't go wrong with a pickup.
    I didn't see any of those in that list. :D
    (It's running a little better now that it isn't as cold)

Years ago, I had a 79 LTD. Fully loaded. Nice car.
    With what I paid for it and the cost of the few repairs I did in the 8 years I had it. It averaged out to be about $19.00 a month. :D
  2. AMEN, and AMEN to that.

I looked over the list.
    Lincoln Town Car. Go figure, these newer ones are just a plastic attempt at a luxury automobile.

About half of the others were the little economy cracker box cars with the tiny little engines. I imagine most of their depreciation is from rubbing holes in the head liner with your hat and wearing out a 100 hp engine as if it had the power to get out on the highway.

The others were the foreign attempts at 4 wheel drive vehicles, the Suzuki's and the Isuzu's and such. Gutless, no ground clearance, lousy suspension, etc.
    But hey!!! Leather seats and a CD player! :rolleyes:

I'll stick with my Silverado.

"DITCH IT"???? Not a problem!! :D
    Shoot, she'll go through any ditch, a creekbed, up the side of a hill, slinging mud straight up off of all 4 all day long! :smile_anim:
  3. As per my opinion these cars need to be modify. 1. Dodge caliber SRT- 4 is the car who needs to be modify. 2. Chevrolet Cobalt is also needs to be modify.