1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Today is Me and My Wifes 4 Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by christianvolume, Sep 9, 2010.

1. OH MY GOSH. That was the CUTEST thing I've EVERRRRR seen!
    I seriously could not stop smiling.
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

2. Happy Anniversary and many more . God Bless .

[​IMG]

3. Happy Anniversary!

4. Happy Anniversary

5. Thank you everyone for you kind words :)

6. Wow... Happy anniversary!! Want to see what's in the video... Seem something exciting... :)

7. Saw it and WOW... You're a great guy! Offering marriage to a woman is kinda hard for men these days. The reason why some women don't even believe in "Marriage" any more.

8. Awesome. :D

9. How i wish... :)

10. Thanks! She is the best, I am very lucky :smiley10:

11. Hope to have someone who will be doing this to me too... So Sweet! gosh!

12. Isn't it sweet? I cried when I watched his video. Hahahah.
    Just keep having faith, honestjeenn! :)

"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:11-13

13. Keep on trukin dude!! Keep God in the picture at all times.
    Dear God, Please keep blessing this couple to stay married. Amen

Chili out.

14. Happy belated anniversary to you and your wife!!!
    This marriage is the beautiful insititution that brought those precious boys into this world :)
    Blessed be!!!

AMEN!!!

15. congratulations!

16. Thank you all for your kind words