1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Titanfall For Xbox One Review...

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Apologia, Mar 14, 2014.

1. I will start by saying that I’ve owned this game since Tuesday (3/11) and have a little over 2 total hours of game play invested. My thoughts on the game so far…it’s awful. This is a dumbed down version of Call of Duty with limited maps, weapons, etc. There are two modes you can play (which is 100% online, you cannot play offline), campaign and traditional, there is really no difference between the two. Also, the game is very repetitive in terms of play, just like COD is but there are even less options for game play (i.e. domination, death match, etc). DO NOT waste your money on this game. Save it for something else.

Huntingteckel likes this.
  2. Something can be dumbed down from COD? :confused:
    Yeah, from looking at the videos it looked like it could be bad. It was hard to tell though. I'm a PC gamer anyway so this really doesn't effect me much...

3. Yeah, I've played it a total of 3 times and have no real motivation to play it every again. I think I'll stick with Skyrim for xbox 360 :)

4. SKYRIM!!! I'm about 100 hours in. Start a thread about that one! Oh, and you can get Daggerfall (the second elder scrolls) for free on the Bethesda site.

5. Thread starting in 5...4...3...2...1...