Three Lesbian Women 'marry' Each Other, Claim To Be World's First 'throuple'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I commend God to bless you. Are you upset that I register dislike to your rudeness, and derailing?

Rudeness? I can never tell what Where is expressing, ever. I just assume he's a very monotone person with such an odd-ball sense of humor, one has to wonder if it is humor at all :confused::ROFLMAO:

I commend God to bless you. Are you upset that I register dislike to your rudeness, and derailing?
I'm not upset at all. I am just surprised how you removed all your negative ratings last night, then when I wake up, you brought them all back. You also basically called me a liar, and then I showed evidence of the truth, and now after I showed the truth you are coming at me from a different angle saying I'm upset and God bless me.

I assure you I am not upset. Though you've called me names, threatened me, and gave me a bunch of negative ratings, I'm still having a pretty good day. I am concerned for you though. Maybe you have some kind of

I'm not upset at all. I am just surprised how you removed all your negative ratings last night, then when I wake up, you brought them all back. You also basically called me a liar, and then I showed evidence of the truth, and now after I showed the truth you are coming at me from a different angle saying I'm upset and God bless me.

I assure you I am not upset. Though you've called me names, threatened me, and gave me a bunch of negative ratings, I'm still having a pretty good day. I am concerned for you though. Maybe you have some kind of

I hope you don't mind that I do not believe you or your charges. Have a great day!

I hope you don't mind that I do not believe you or your charges. Have a great day!
LOL! So the picture I posted was created in photoshop or something? You know you did it, the picture proves you did it. Now I am just trying to figure out if you realize you are lying or if you really believe what you are saying. Hmmm.

I think it is nasty to join a Christian forum and then immediately proceed to the latest thread with a homosexuality theme and begin to X people's posts and post opinions that oppose the Christian view. Now that can be problematic for you.
I'm surprised YOU would say this. Considering you X MY post and refused to change it when I said it was rude. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised YOU would say this. Considering you X MY post and refused to change it when I said it was rude. :rolleyes:
I am surprised too. :notworthy:

6c00e75fda23a475f847ee1b6353c559.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back