1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Thought For Today

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by womanpreacher, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Thought For Today

[FONT=&quot]We live in a world where people superficially are interconnected on line when they absolutely are disconnected in life.[/FONT]
  2. Amen , Truer words were never spoken and unfortunatelty instead of people connecting with people ( real People ) that is ; it is easier for then to not see , but to put own their every thought and feelings to some one they don't know than to go to a Holy and Living God that we do know and that to me is what I cannot understand .

Mind you not all that connect are like that so I don't want to start some thing here but have been on line now to see a lot of this happening .

They can pour out their probelms to others on line knowing that the person does not know thenm or their situation so in essence I suppose it gives them a sense of .... ' 'there I did it now I feel better " feeling .

If they would only find their real source of strength , hope and support to be our Saviour and Lord , Jesus Christ.
  3. AMEN, and AMEN, and AMEN again, Dusty! Thank you for you for expressing your thoughts.