Thought for This Week

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Thought for This Week

The Thought for this week has been supplied by one of my colleagues:

Psalm 139:13-14. 13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me togetherin my mother's womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfullymade; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Isaiah 64:8. But LORD, you are our father. We are like clay, and you are the potter; your hands made us all.

Jeremiah 18:3-4. 3 So I went down to the potter's house and saw him working at the potter's wheel. 4 He was using his hands to make a pot from clay, but something went wrong with it. So he used that clay to make another pot the way he wanted it to be.

I believe that the creator planned everything before he made anything, the smallest detail. When a carpenter starts to build a house, for example, he doesn't just rush down to the store and begin purchasing supplies at random. First he draws up a blue-print, and estimates what he will need, and the cost. There may be within the building (creating) process times when he may have to alter the plans for a specific reason, to create the design. And for us God is the creator.He sometimes remolds us to get the desired result no matter the cost or the time involved. I believe that before the master builder, the patient potter, the healer of all things is finished with any given thing that he created, it will all be perfect!

------------------------------------------------------------
Today's Inspiration provided by
Rev. D.M. Barry, D.D., Associate Pastor,
Central Tennessee.
Content Copyright © 2009, All Rights Reserved.

Thanks Pastor Gary ... Amen .... We are the clay and He is the Master Potter.

potter-1.jpg

Back