1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

This one's painfully funny!

Discussion in 'Humor' started by KitsapGirl, Mar 2, 2010.

1. This one's painfully funny!

My side aches after watching this one....

A WOMAN GOES BACK TO WORK AFTER THIRTY YEARS... THE VIDEO IS ONLY 4 SECONDS LONG SO WATCH CAREFULLY. IF YOU'RE YOUNGER THAN 40 YEARS OLD YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND IT.

2. I'm under 40 years old and I understood. Yay :D

3. Lol me too.

4. LOL,that just about made me cry in laughter.

5. That's hilarious!

6. That was funny .

7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I am in tears!

That is hilarious!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Where did you find this?

9. My dad sent it to me. Since then, I've seen it on Facebook.

10. I remember the ol typewriter!! I learned on it. in fact the old underwood from 1940.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEY I aint that old I just learned on it. Hehehehehehe

Good vid KG

Chili out.

11. 2010 - 1940 = 70 Even if that was your age, that's not old. But I see a 999 under your avatar. One more and you will be a thousand!
    Oh no, thats not the age after all LOL. :D

12. And if you turn him upside down he's evil!

TeeeHeeeeHeeee!

13. I think y'all need to get a life, heheheeeeeeeee.

14. :eek:hno01:
    AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Nah, we wouldn't hang him up by the toes!

15. Thanks for that . Cause I do not feel old but sometimes am very forgetfull . He he .... Funny video ... I remember those days . Oh and I remember the rotary phone too and black and white TV .... want more? LOL

16. That was good! :) My family actually had a typeriter when I was growing up for some reason.