1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

This Is Serious

Discussion in 'Requests for Assistance' started by Justin Duffy, Dec 30, 2013.

1. #1 Justin Duffy, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
    Hey uh, I'm really not sure how to ask for help like this but I didn't know where else to turn to.

It's about demons....

I would actually really like to meet with a pastor in Brisbane, if that's at all possible please contact me. Otherwise please pray for me and 2 of my cats Coodie and 'The Kitten'.

2. Just prayed. I claimed the promise of Matt 7:7 and Mark 11:24, and Matt 17:21. The demon will be rebuked in the name of Jesus.

But if you do not want it to come back, you should take precautions. Do you practice occult activity? Do you go to church, if so what kind of church? what kind of music do you listen to? Kind of movies do you watch? What you do can invite demon possession.
  3. that's really kind of you man. and you know what? I think God spoke to me and everything is going to be okay...I'm not even kidding! lol

edit* No I don't practice occult activity...I made the mistake of trying to make friends with the world I think..
  4. Praise the Lord. God is in the business of answering prayers. Thanks for the praise report. :) With that said, befriending worldly people is never a problem, becoming like the world in order to gain friendship is a different thing altogether. Best thing to do is ask God to show you what you need to remove in your life and He will impress you with what needs to be done.