1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

This Is Not Funny

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Dusty, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Wow. That is absolutely terrible. :(

I'm so thankful we don't have unions in Kansas.

I suppose it would be illegal for a private company to go into Toronto and start hauling that trash away?

It is a shame that so many people have to suffer over the greed and lazyness of a few.
  2. Oh Barb...that's ewwwwwwww awful.:eek: I'm so sorry that y'all are having to go through something like that. I can't imagine it.

I will say a prayer that this gets resolved quickly.

Blessings, Cher
  3. Exactly and that is what it is greed cause this issue is over their accumulative sick days . They get 18 per year and if they don't take them , when they retire they can get a nice pay out . The city says in these economic times that is not viable so the two are at a standoff.

But what I can't understand is the mayor and also the provincial member don't want to step in and order them back to work .
  4. Now we have a rail stike . This has gone too far.Thousands of people's holdays have been ruined ... but do they care ?

And day 33 for the outside and inside workers strike . Children have been denied parks and swimming pools and other city run programs . And the garbage is pied up in parks as temporary dump sites .