The You In You

A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.

Isaiah 60:22

The text above says “A little one shall become a thousand and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.” Did you notice the bible says ‘a little one and ‘a small one’, it means there must be something in you for God to work with. After all, He himself put the seed there in the first place.

With 5000 hungry men, and thousands more women and children to feed, Jesus’ composure and words can be summed up in one sentence: “Bring me what you’ve got”(John 6:1-13). Overcome by debt, a widow’s hope was ebbing away as the creditor had come to enslave her two children. Alas! She finds the prophet and he says to her “what do you have in your house?”(1 Sam. 4:1-7).

Unknown to the disciples and the widow, they already had what was needed to get their miracle. They had what it eventually took to get to the next phase. Everything you need for the next phase in your life is somewhere inside you. You have what it takes! There is something in your life that God can work with. In fact, there is a ‘you’ for God to work in.

Let God’s word into your mind today. Walk away from dreams that He never gave you, from assignments that He never offered to you. Stop comparing yourself with other people; it will drive you crazy.

Stir up the gift of God within you. This means that you should build up what God has already given you. It may still be in the form of a seed but you have to stir up what God has put inside you. This is why so many have chosen to worship at Celebration Church, where their gifts are stirred up.

FOR MORE OF THIS JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL DAILY DEVOTIONAL OUR CHANNEL PIN IS C004502AA

Back