The Will Of God .

No no I'm not angry at all :) Thats why I been smiling :D I'm just talkin

The post above answers your other question about how he dressed. I thought I quoted your post but looks like I forgot to.

No matter if we agree or not we don't have to argue. Just giving my reason I believe this.
We aren't arguing, are we? I agree if with everything you are saying.

I just had to do a bit of research before I fully agreed or disagreed, that's all.

Phil, Im not mad at you:). I has been calm and friendly I thought LOL. I was answering and we were posting at the same time. Yes I know you were pondering but then I began thinking of other things about this also, so posted more.
Its ok, as far as I'm concerned :) We're ok I hope

Maybe you're used to being where they debate and thought I was upset. I rarely if ever debate and we don't debate here anyway.

Phil, Im not mad at you:). I has been calm and friendly I thought LOL. I was answering and we were posting at the same time. Yes I know you were pondering but then I began thinking of other things about this also, so posted more.
Its ok, as far as I'm concerned :) We're ok I hope

Maybe you're used to being where they debate and thought I was upset. I rarely if ever debate and we don't debate here anyway.
Your caplocks made me think you were yelling, so I thought you were angry at me for some reason.

No, the caps to me is always for emphasis, also the colors, bold, or underline. It was pointing out certain things in that post, or verse.
I forgot that many years ago, some forums say don't use caps thinking its yelling, but I didn't think this one was like that because we stay calm and are just not like that here. We sometime shout to the Lord and use caps, like.GLORY to God! :) But thats a good way to shout.

And I didn't mean we were arguing. we weren't. I meant to say no one has to argue if they don't agree, just say they believe it differently . thats it

No, the caps to me is always for emphasis, also the colors, bold, or underline. It was pointing out certain things in that post, or verse.
I forgot that many years ago, some forums say don't use caps thinking its yelling, but I didn't think this one was like that because we stay calm and are just not like that here. We sometime shout to the Lord and use caps, like.GLORY to God! :) But thats a good way to shout.

And I didn't mean we were arguing. we weren't. I meant to say no one has to argue if they don't agree, just say they believe it differently . thats it
Oh, ok. I guess I'm just used to different forums where when the caps lock button goes on, it's serious business. Lol.

I know when I quit going to those kind of site, it took me awhile to realize I shouldn't always see everyone as yelling arguing, debating LOL. :) Because many are not and I was seeing things the wrong way. But its a good thing to get used to. Now I'd rather be where its more peaceful like this. I just got tired of all the bickering most places.

I try to be cordial no matter what others do. If there ever seems like there might be a problem, just PM me ok? ;)

I know when I quit going to those kind of site, it took me awhile to realize I shouldn't always see everyone as yelling arguing, debating LOL. :) Because many are not and I was seeing things the wrong way. But its a good thing to get used to. Now I'd rather be where its more peaceful like this. I just got tired of all the bickering most places.

I try to be cordial no matter what others do. If there ever seems like there might be a problem, just PM me ok? ;)
Cordial? Is that the same as cordless?

Back