The Ruling Council

Saturday, November 09, 2013, 7:43 a.m. – When I woke up, the Lord Jesus put the song “Do You Love Me?” in my mind. Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Philippians 3 (NIV).

Those Evildoers

Further, my brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord! It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you. Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those mutilators of the flesh.

Now I know, in context, Paul was referring to the Judaizers who were trying to convince Gentile Christians that they needed to be circumcised in order to be truly saved, yet the Lord Jesus is showing me a different set of “evildoers,” though similar, in our world today. Jesus is showing me a Sanhedrin – ruling council – that is global, i.e. the U.N. Security Council. Yet, he is also showing me a modern-day Rome and the Roman Coliseum and the games played there for the enjoyment and entertainment of those attending, including them being entertained and amused by the persecution and murdering of Christians. Only this arena is global today, and it is not in one physical location, but it is mainly virtual in nature, i.e. they (the Sanhedrin, N.W.O., Global Big Brother) watch through wireless monitors from all over the world. In other words, BIG BROTHER (Globally) is watching everywhere.

The Lord Jesus is showing me a global order of rulers and judges, i.e. this U.N. Security Council (Sanhedrin), which makes judgments on the people and nations of the world, and which demands that the nations of the world bow to it or else pay the price. I have been reading news stories about them for quite a few years now, and the language is very similar from story to story. Yet this council has levels to it, and each level has a different function. For instance, the five permanent members of the council, plus Germany (the P5+1), appear to be the police force of the Council as they go around the world making sure that everyone complies with their rule of order. Yet, I believe the Lord Jesus is showing me that Israel is part of this global police force, which falls underneath the authority of the U.N. Security Council - which appears to be the ruling council of the New World Order.

Even though the news stories paint Israel as strongly opposing the U.S. (+ the U.K., Germany, France, China and Russia) over this deal that they were purportedly trying to construct with Iran, what the Lord is showing me and has been showing me is that Israel is part of this world police force that is coming against the opposition to the Global world order, or in particular against true followers and witnesses for Jesus Christ and the truth of the gospel. In fact, he is showing me this P5+1 (+ Israel) as the Sanhedrin, as Pharisees, and as those who are vehemently opposed to the propagation of the gospel of Jesus Christ, i.e. to the advancement of the true gospel. And, I believe he is revealing to me by his Spirit within me that what is truly going on in these Geneva talks has more to do with stopping the advancement of the gospel than anything else. We cannot trust what we read or hear in the news, because the Mainstream media is controlled by this global government.

By Force

The purpose of this Sanhedrin “police force,” in the exercising of their governmental powers, is to control the people and governments of the world, and true followers of Christ, by force. They have many methods and instruments available to them in the exercising of this force, too. One of them is weather manipulation, which I believe they use regularly, including with what just happened with this storm in the Philippines. The city that was at the core of this storm, and which suffered the most damage and loss of life is the capital city of Leyte and has a population comprised of 95% Christian (70% Roman Catholic and 25% Evangelical), according to Wikipedia. And, the Lord is definitely showing me this is about the persecution and killing of Christians, particularly those who proselytize their faith.

The name of the storm that hit the Philippines was Haiyan, which is the Chinese name for Petrel, which is a bird. So, I looked up Petrel, which led me to Stormy Petrel, and this meaning at thefreedictionary.com: “One who brings discord or appears at the onset of trouble; a rebel.” Also see: http://conspiracyanalyst.blogspot.com/2013/11/typhoon-haiyan-meaning-of-name.html#comment-form.

The Lord Jesus has shown me that many of these storms, which are man-made, are given names with hidden meanings, such as the winter storms in the US this past winter were mainly named after Greek, Roman or Egyptian gods and goddesses or things related to false religion. There was a definite message being conveyed with most all of them. I believe this storm was a creation of this Sanhedrin (rebels) of the New World Order, and its purpose is to bring discord and trouble to the Philippines so that the “International Community” can once again come to the “rescue” and come in and take control of this country, and also for the purpose of persecuting and killing Christians, which is what they are doing throughout the globe, and it will soon come to America, too. They are headed west.

The news article about this tropical storm described the storm as “marching” across these islands, perhaps picturing this storm as an army of soldiers advancing against this nation and this people. A tropical storm is also defined as a peculiar violent force, so again there is the word “force.” The U.N. Security Council is trying to force Iran into some type of compliance, though it may not truly be over their nuclear program, for the Lord Jesus has shown me many times over that we accuse Iran of doing what we (the US + Allies) are actually doing. The government of Iran could be working with us or for us, I don’t know for sure, but definitely what the Lord Jesus is showing me is that these talks are mainly about the halting of the advancement of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the killing of Christ’s true witnesses.

Another way in which this force is coming against the church and the true gospel is through the advancement of same-sex marriages. In another news article (all news links below) I read where Hawaii is close to adopting same-sex marriage. The article suggests, too, that “other states could be forced to follow suit,” not encouraged, but forced. The way in which this comes against the true gospel is that scripture teaches that the homosexual lifestyle is sin which is opposed to God (See Rom. 1:18-32; 1 Co. 6:9-11; 1 Tim. 1:8-10; & Jude 1:7). It has historically been the cause for judgments of God, and that which must be eradicated from the life of a believer in Jesus Christ. When, by law, same-sex marriage is permissible in all states in the U.S., it will most likely be considered a hate-crime to speak out against the homosexual lifestyle, if that is not already the case, that is. The practice of homosexuality is sin, but so are a whole lot of other sins, so it should not be treated any differently. These scripture passages (referenced above) list other sins, as well.

I Now Consider Loss

..But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead.

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Join together in following my example, brothers and sisters, and just as you have us as a model, keep your eyes on those who live as we do. For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things. But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

Do You Love Me? / An Original Work / July 24, 2013

Do you love Me now?
Will you seek My face?
I have given you
My love and My grace.
Will you walk with Me
Ev’rywhere I lead?
Will you find in Me
All of what you need?

Won’t you meet with Me
Down upon your knees?
Will you obey Me,
And do what I please?
Will you hear My voice
Speaking now to you?
I am couns’ling you
To abide in truth.

I have died for you;
Taken all your sins –
Crucified with Me,
You have been forgiv’n.
I have set you free
From your slavery,
So that you can now
Live in victory.

http://originalworks.info/do-you-love-me/

News Sources:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/09/world/asia/philippines-typhoon-haiyan/

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/09/us/gay-marriage-battle-nears-end-in-hawaii-the-first-front-line.html?pagewanted=2&_r=0

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/israeli-leaders-voice-objections-to-possible-us-iran-nuclear-deal/2013/11/08/d1502062-48b0-11e3-a196-3544a03c2351_story.html

Back