The Right Motive

“Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him
labour, working with his hands the thing which is good,
that he may have to give to him that is in need”
Ephesians 4:28

Today’s text portrays a wonderful motive for desiring financial prosperity; God wants you to have enough to give! What a remarkable mind-set. God has anointed you to be the light of this world, lend to nations, and spread the gospel across the earth. He believes that you have a lot to offer. When you make this your goal, you step into a new realm of financial abundance.

The word of God says, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you” Matthew 6:33. No one ever puts God’s word first and ends up last in life. God is training you to think ‘contribution.’

Don’t wait till you think you have enough to help people. Start now with the little you have. Make a difference in someone’s life because you are the light of the world.

SAY THIS:
I am on a divine assignment that requires resources, therefore money is my servant. I refuse to be controlled by money. I will control money. I’m going to put it into what is required in moving the Kingdom of God forward.FOR MORE OF THIS JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL DAILY DEVOTIONAL OUR CHANNEL PIN IS C004502AA

Back