1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

The Rattleback phenominon

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Mar 31, 2009.

1. The Rattleback phenominon

2. Hmmm ..... Some body has a lot of time on their hands ..... He he :D:D
  3. I was just thinking about making one or two of those for my kids.

(I like to mess with their minds!!) :D
  4. Eh- wha- ack. Dang it, Physics broke again...

5. :goodpost:

Hey Richard,

I just did that exact thing in the dining room and it really works.

My kids are all over it, they can't figure out if I glued the ruler or what!!! :D

Thanks brother!!

(These are reasons why they listen when I tell them that I know even their private thoughts.) :cool:
  6. Always happy to help a parent keep complete dominance over their offspring through subversion and lies. :cool:
  7. Amen Brother!

Sometimes we gotta beat the Devil at his own game!! :D
  8. I balanced it on a guitar stand and it freaked out my dog too!!

9. Westie

Hi Ride4theSon, A bit off topic here.....but is that a 'wee westie' in your pic? I have one too. I just love the westies. Daisy is seven years old now and the smartest little dog I've ever had. In Scotland, Westies are a really popular dog. There are four on my street alone.

Sorry folks, I'll return to the topic now, just got carried away when I seen the dog pic:D....That just worked for me too. Clever trick.:cool:
  10. Actually she's a Lhasa Apso, but she just got her summer haircut so the short hair really throws people. I like Westie's too.
  11. That is cool!:)
  12. AHHHHH....On closer inspection, I see she has floppy ears, not a westie trait. Either way she is a little beauty.
  13. Thank you, her name is Roxy.
    She's a little sweetheart.
    She looks like a Lhasa if we let her hair grow, but frankly it's a hastle to keep brushed and in the summer she is much happier with it short. :D

Our other dog is a Cockapoo, my oldest daughter and him won a Pink, Two Blue ribbons and took Purple (first place) in the county 4-H show last year!! :smile_anim:
  14. Just what I do with Daisy, get her cut right in. Can't imagine a cocker spaniel and poodle mix, imagine he would be a clever dog with lots of energy. Must have been lovely for your daughter to win the ribbons:)

I have two dogs too. The other is a Basset Hound. The least said about him the better:rolleyes:. Stubborn as a mule, but twice as crafty.

Wouldn't be without either of them though:)
  15. I just set up a place where I can post pictures now.
    In fact, that was my first pic on this web site other than in my profile.
    I'll put a picture up of our Cockapoo (Baxter).

I'm pretty sure we have a "Pets " thread, I'll put him in there.