The Raptures (Harpazo) of the Scriptures

This comes from http://www.screencast.com/users/YeshuaJesus - an interesting web site.

Asteroid%20thru%20Trumpet%202.png

Christ gave seasons not dates. All that tried, failed. None should be ashamed: pray for Pre- and prepare for Post. There are great books on each of them. If Obama is the A-Christ, then there will be no elections in 2016.

Well - I dunno about Obama being the actual person of the AC but I could buy AC spirit. Depending what, if anything happens, in September...there might be no more elections anyway. I think Kurt is getting info from codes? Or maybe some of it. The meaning of Tishri, as Abdicate said is that is "code" for not knowing the day.

Actually I said Jesus could have been referring (Matt 24:36) to that day (1 Tishri) as it is the only day that cannot be known in advance at that time - i.e. that it had to be declared by the sanhedrin (which didn't exist until a few years ago). But Paul says we are of the light and would know, 1 Thess 5:4-5. Time will tell in a month and a half :D

We are not to know the date and any dates given should be IMO, rejected.

I don't know or I should say, I haven't gotten any direct "word" from Yahweh Elohim, myself, but I'm not rejecting the month of September, 2015. We can wait and see but I also see it as a time to get ready anyway. So I'm doing lots of reading (scripture) and watching. If nothing happens in September....my faith remains. I have seen a lot of announcements about September and no announcers are seeming to get there from the exact same places. I will say all the announcers seem to be sincere God-loving Christians, though.

I don't know or I should say, I haven't gotten any direct "word" from Yahweh Elohim, myself, but I'm not rejecting the month of September, 2015. We can wait and see but I also see it as a time to get ready anyway. So I'm doing lots of reading (scripture) and watching. If nothing happens in September....my faith remains. I have seen a lot of announcements about September and no announcers are seeming to get there from the exact same places. I will say all the announcers seem to be sincere God-loving Christians, though.
Silk said ; I will say all the announcers seem to be sincere God-loving Christians, though.

Yes this is true AND YET They can be sincerely wrong too.

Silk.....reject the urge to believe in September as the date!

Sincerity has nothing to do with it.

We all believed that Y2K was going to be a big deal and it was nothing.(Not me)
We all believed that 12/21/12 was going to be a big deal and it wasn't. (Not me)

There is no need to get ready my sister. You faith in Christ for the penalty of your sins has made you ready!

Actually I said Jesus could have been referring (Matt 24:36) to that day (1 Tishri) as it is the only day that cannot be known in advance at that time - i.e. that it had to be declared by the sanhedrin (which didn't exist until a few years ago). But Paul says we are of the light and would know, 1 Thess 5:4-5. Time will tell in a month and a half :D

God love ya brother but I am going to remind you of this on October 1st. Either here on the CFS or standing next to you in heaven!!!!

God love ya brother but I am going to remind you of this on October 1st. Either here on the CFS or standing next to you in heaven!!!!
I'm not claiming any dates. I'm only pointing out patterns that are based on past historical facts. It takes a willing heart to do the homework and this September has a glut of patterns converging at one time. It just begs the question: what does it mean? That's all. Even John asked Jesus if He was the One. They were looking for Him when He came, and those that were looking found Him. Those that were not looking, didn't find Him nor believe Him. That's all this is about. What good are signs if they're not to be believed and understood and that's my sole goal.
:LOL:

I didn't fall for Y2K - I didn't fall for 88 - whatever that was. I'm ok with being wrong but I don't see it being wrong for September....it all seems to make sense to me. I plan to go on living the way I do - whatever happens. I hope it's wrong but AGAIN, that is not what I see. I get no joy from an I told you so, either --if it is right. It's a warning to get right with God. And that is NEVER wrong whatever happens.

I'm not worried for me....I have warned my loved ones and anybody else who will listen. I believe prophecy is about to be unfolded sooner than is imagined. And I DO believe it will happen because the bible says it will. I just have no personal word from God that it will be in September. If I did I would be writing in red capitals.

Some more interesting facts, whether they mean anything or not is up to you, the reader.

The tribulation is 1260+1260=2520 days. If we change it from days to weeks, and count from the taking of Jerusalem on 6-7-67 (WOW!) and count 2520 as weeks, you get (2520*7=17,640 days) which falls on the Day of Atonement, 23 Sep 2015, which is the day in which the Jubilee starts and is heralded, Lev 25:9. But there is another pattern right over top of that one. From 6-7-67 when Jerusalem was taken (fig tree budded?) 17,640 days = 49 prophetic years (a belief that one biblical year is 360 days), so the next day would be the start of the 50th year, a Jubilee by biblical definition.

Five days later on 28 Sep 15, Feast of Tabernacles, is the last blood-red moon for 568 years (and then never again will they fall on the Jewish feast days), which will also be a supermoon per NASA's definition. While not rare (once a year at least) in 2014 there was an astounding three, 2015 will hold a staggering six Supermoons. The last three are in Aug, Sep and Oct of 2015.

The last day of this shmitah is 9/13/15 which will have a solar eclipse - 29 Elul 5775, and it's a Sunday, so the market's last day open in this shmita is 9/11/15. The last day of a shmitah is supposed to be the day of release from debt to the joy of the people, but if under judgement, it will be a fall for the people.

2001: Market closed at 9,605.51 on Sept. 10, 2001, and could not open until the 17th and then it fell 7%, and exactly 8 years later on 9/11/2009 it was only 10 cents off closing at 9,605.41. (Notice the math: 9,6+5 = 9/11)
2008: Biggest point-drop ever wipes out $1.2 trillion in market value.

The debt:
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49
09/30/2015 ~$18,500,000,000,000.00 (unsustainable... economic collapse guaranteed eventually)

What will 9/11/15 hold? Or 9/14/15? Does it matter? Your decision. Remember too, the first day of this current shmitah were born two cows, one black and white, the other a red heifer, one born on Elul 25 (20 Sep 14) and the other on 1 Tishri (25 Sep 14), both with the number 7 on their foreheads, Deu 17:6.

Have you ever asked yourself, "I wonder what will be THE last straw that causes the Day of Wrath upon the earth? What event would cause the Lord to totally remove His protection on the planet and allow the devil free reign?" I found that verse:

Isaiah 34:8 (KJV)
For [it is] the day of the LORD'S vengeance, [and] the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.​

What is the current talk about a Palestinian state?

Obama raises possibility of allowing U.N. vote on Palestinian statehood
http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-obama-israel-palestinians-20150602-story.html

Palestinian state expected to materialize in September 2015
In September of this year, the UN Security Council is expected to vote on a UN resolution to establish the Palestinian state. France is already working on a proposal to give formal UN Security Council recognition to the Palestinians. The resolution would declare that a divided Jerusalem is the capital of both Israel and a Palestinian state. In addition, the new document would set the 1967 borders as the baseline for future negotiations to establish the final borders between the two nations, Pravda.Ru reports.

Nothing has to happen this September by no means. But when you weigh the facts of historical patterns, some very deep, one just has to scratch their head and wonder: what does it all mean?

11 red flags happen this month which could push the economy over the edge in Sep.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-01/11-red-flags-we-enter-pivotal-month-august-2015

And I'm moving from Belgium back to the US during this time... that's the straw for me :p

I didn't fall for Y2K - I didn't fall for 88 - whatever that was. I'm ok with being wrong but I don't see it being wrong for September....it all seems to make sense to me. I plan to go on living the way I do - whatever happens. I hope it's wrong but AGAIN, that is not what I see. I get no joy from an I told you so, either --if it is right. It's a warning to get right with God. And that is NEVER wrong whatever happens.
I told my boss Y2K was a joke and just a means for the governments to take more control and I was write. I got sucked into 1988 because I was young, on my own and didn't know much about bible prophecy then. As I've said, time will tell. :D

Back