1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

The Proper Way to Throw Your Golf Club (video)

Discussion in 'Humor' started by ping, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Sorry, Ping. it never loaded for me.
    Just stayed a black screen~

2. Sorry it didn't load for you. It is showing a golfer explaining in a matter of a fact kind of way how to properly throw your golf club into the water when you get frustrated with your game. :p
  3. It wouldn't load and play for me either. I went to the site it is on and it started playing then, but my connection is too slow and it kept stopping and starting. When I clicked pause, it wouldn’t continue to load so I could play it. Don’t know what they using for a program on the site. Couldn't watch it. :(
  4. I saw it just fine. Had to click on the black screen before it would start, though. My brother threw his golf club once and I had to duck because it came back and almost hit me. Wasn't funny. ;)
  5. Did you know if you take a golf cart off the course and drive into your friends garage… drive up to the wall and step on the throttle… you can do a burnout?

That was back in my drinking days.
    I didn’t follow the rules much. :eek:

That was about 20 years ago. I just remembered that and repented. It’s never too late to repent. :D