The Prodigal

Love You, God - Have I told you lately?

I Pray to the Lord God, Almighty,
Creator of the All of Everything.
Thank you, Father, for the love you extend to me and all of your children
I ask that you bless this space and all who enter here,
So they may glimpse the positive in a mounting sea of negativity.
Protect us from the taint of evil and our own poor choices.
Help us to heal ourselves and see and hear clearly.
Forgive our foolishness.
And let us be lead by reason entwined with love on the true path back to you.
Amen

Came for the blessing (I love and need a good sound one) and to pray for the Catholics. Please, Lord, help them. It's a terrible thing when one must feel a certain amount of shame to proclaim themselves any sector of Christianity, because of the leadership.

Well God, you do work in mysterious ways. Not so sure I agree, but I accept. It seemed to me a clear misunderstanding on both parties part that was just coming clear.
Okay, Okay and clearly I was wrong to say Limbo and Purgatory were equal - I know better when I'm not tired and ticked. But it is my understanding both categories were cancelled. If I'm wrong, I don't really care because my point was about praying for the dead. I think it is worthy.

I am wondering why I was barred from the Christian Forum Web Site while others were allowed their say?? Curiouser and curiouser for People of God

It goes both ways: Matthew 25:40

1. ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Well....I'm glad you can admit you were wrong, Silk...I gave all the evidence I could muster from the RCC and a Catholic in our membership...What else could be done? Reading the evidences from others from authoritative sources would have saved you the problem.

How do you reckon you were "banned" by the forum?

I could not access the web site for aprox. 12 hours. While you and Calvin were able to access it much earlier (admission that I cannot make sense of the time stamps on this site). Finally, after several tries - hours apart - I sent an email which was answered with an automated response that someone would get back to me but no one did until I posted. Apparently, at the time I changed IP addresses, I could access the site as a guest, and then slightly later as Silk.

G'day Silk, As far as I can see the time stamps are based on what you have set up in your account settings. I could be wrong, but if I have my local time set and you have your local time st, then let us say I post at 8:00Am my time, when you look at my post, regardless of when you look, it will be time stamped not at 8:00Am, but at what ever time is the equivelent to your settings EG my 8:00AM might be your 1:00Pm.
That sounds aufully complicated:confused:
Ok, let's see according to my screen you posted the above at 3:02Am my time whereas here now it is around 8:30AM. How do your times read where you are?

G'day Silk, As far as I can see the time stamps are based on what you have set up in your account settings. I could be wrong, but if I have my local time set and you have your local time st, then let us say I post at 8:00Am my time, when you look at my post, regardless of when you look, it will be time stamped not at 8:00Am, but at what ever time is the equivelent to your settings EG my 8:00AM might be your 1:00Pm.
That sounds aufully complicated:confused:
Ok, let's see according to my screen you posted the above at 3:02Am my time whereas here now it is around 8:30AM. How do your times read where you are?

Hummm....I had to check my account settings as I never "set" them, however, the account is set for eastern standard time (US) which is correct. I have noted, in the past, that when I have posted the first up to an hour is correct - but after that it rarely matches when it comes to the time and date stamp. Naturally, I do not remember now, when I posted #117 - it could have been 12 pm my time which is what is posted now. But the time posted when I got booted read 9 pm (when I came back) and I was posting much later than that. (I'm ball parking here because I haven't gone back yet to check with this new info).

But thanks (forgot to say) for the clarification - I had stopped trying to figure the time stamp deal when it was always wrong. I checked in this instance for obvious reasons. (it's 6:19 pm my time)

Rusty says: That should be right then for EST...Sounds like a problem with your CPU's clock...is it an older model?

The 'Puter is about 5 yrs old but the time and date are correct. Other than the account settings that Calvin had suggested I've been at a loss as to how the date/time stamp was always wrong. And I still am not sure what happened - my cable box and computer say it is now 7:12 but the time stamp says 51 mins. ago post 122

Ok - now post 117 reads 6:20 which is a minute off (or not really worth mentioning). I give up - it seems to read fine now

Back