1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

The Prodigal Project

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Whirlwind, Jan 28, 2008.

1. The Prodigal Project

Book 1, it says...Genesis.

I read the dust jacket and frowned...sounds a lot like the Left Behind books. But oh well...the book was a quarter. I threw it onto my "want pile" and kept on looking.

At home, I looked the book over again.

Has anybody heard about this? Is this going to be like a trend now? Grab another author and write your own Rapture book series? Whoever liked Left Behind is going to love Prodigal Project? The Left Behind series was such a wild success that people are still hungry for more, and so on?

I'm still reading the Left Behind series. But a google of the Prodigal Project's series told me that it came to an end with Book 4: Kings. That's when the publishers pulled the plug. :confused:

Anyway, wanted to hear from anyone else out there who might have read this series. Is it worth a read?

2. Haven't heard of it brother D, let me know how you like it,