The Power of The Holy Spirit

Discussion in 'Holy Spirit Baptism and Living' started by Dusty, Aug 31, 2010.

1. This is true , Michael . By all means .... I agree .

2. I see you finally got tuned in last night.

AMEN!!

3. Yes , I saw it three nights and now I have to be careful for the rest of the month as it must have taken a lot of Gbs as I got a notice from my server saying I have used 75% of my usage for this month ... So I guess I can't watch any Youtube or other stuff like that cause if I go over , I will be extra charged...

4. I didn't know you have that kind of plan. Video will eat into that

5. Yah and it's killing me cause I see where they are continuing the livestream .

Church of His PresenceBay of the Holy Spirit Revival Service Starts Tonight at 7 PM CDT. Watch live at http://churchofhispresence.org/livestream.php and click on "Launch Live Player."

[​IMG]

Bay of the Holy Spirit RevivalLive from the Mobile Convention CenterThursday, September 9 @ 7 PM CDT Friday, September 10 @ 7 PM CDT Saturday, September 11 @ 5 PM CDT

6. I forgot about it! So I just now turned it on. I figured it was about over.

7. Maybe you can hold off watching youtube and posting them but instead watch this one night a week.:) It was on a few hours a few nights. Last night it went off earlier

8. Well if I have already used 75% and it's not even the middle of the month , I have to take it easy . I am not looking at youtube and stuff and was just playing that silly game that I posted and thought no .... better not .

9. Save up your minutes and then you might be able to watch some