The Power of Jesus Name

Dusty

Inactive
The Power of Jesus Name

Read Dr Charles Stanley 's Message :

Content Search - In Touch Ministries - Dr. Charles Stanley 2009

My thoughts :
People who do not know Jesus Christ as their Saviour , do not know the power that His name brings . His name is above every other Name and all we need to do is whisper His name . We don't have to shout or chant or do a rain dance .... all we need to do is say His name , knowing that His name causes the blind to see and the deaf to hear.

We can have life and have it more abundantly. Luke wrote in Acts 4:12 ..... " there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved .

LIFE is His name .

Let us remember this week as we go through Passion week what He means to us and what His name means . At the end of this week of reflection remember we have come to the Glorious Sunday " Resurrection Sunday " where for the Christian is a glorious truimphal celebration of God's Love for us in giving us His very best ..... His only begotten Son . Praise and honour and glory to His name .... Hallelujah ..... Up for the grave He arose . , with a mighty victor for His foes .

JesusLives.jpg

People who do not know Jesus Christ as their Saviour , do not know the power that His name brings

right on Dusty..
They are missing out on so much, and I think even many christians who are growing do not understand the full power in His name, but, praise Him! He will give it all in His time!

Oh, How I agree with you all. I no he has so much power. I have felt his spirit so strong. I think that ole' devil creeps in on us and puts fear in our minds that we become scared sometimes I no I have been like that myself. I have tried to pray and seek the lord that he will help me through this and that I am able to do his will and let him move when his spirit comes on me. It is so hard to just to let go and just let him move in his own way. Oh, Jesus I praise your name and all I want to do is what you'll have me to do!

Back