The POWER of a Repentant Heart, and how it draws so much Compassion from God!

Please watch this short clip of one of the deepest acts of Repentance
and Forgiveness that you've ever seen!

I would like to share how much this video that I made means to me, because for 5 months now
I've been in a revival of Repentance and Thanksgiving. I've been serving the Lord for over 45 years
now, but never have I had this close of an encounter with the Lord ever!
My life will never be the same. You ask, have you never experienced repentance before?
Oh yes, throughout my walk with Christ, but not like this.

It's not been huge repentance of sinful thing's like you might think, but of sinful things that are more
rooted in the mind and the heart. Thing's like old undercover little bitterness's of past struggles and trials,
or bitterness towards myself for underachieving for the Lord in my walk, non-forgiveness to myself, when I already stood forgiven, unrealized pity party's in my present illness that I struggle with every day, and an unrecognizable attitude of un-Thankfulness!

Please remember the story of the Prophet Isaiah who thought he was right before the Lord, until one day
he drew closer to the Lord than ever before, and fell down and cried out, I'm a man of unclean lips, and was purged of his sin from coal off the alter!

This is in one sense what has happened to me, that has changed me forever! This was daily repentance, and
is still very much happening in my heart and life! The Lord from that beginning day 5 months ago is drawing me closer to him, and if you have ever walked into the Holy of Holies before, I'm sure that you understand when I say, that even your little negative thought is overwhelmingly sinful in the presence of His Holy and unveiling Light!

Now the daily victory from keeping near Him in my daily attitude of humble repentance is producing Supernatural blessings and signs, and anointing's of His Spirit in my life every day!
And one thing that is very Amazing to me that is also changing me, is that He is revealing the Value of my Worth to him, in a way that is life-changing! Understanding the simple yet profound Truth, that your mistakes or your success, does not at any time change the Value of your Worth! Now go and try to convince the devil of that, who is the accuser of the brethren! Good luck with that!

The Lord has given me a Bible study regarding this topic, as I'm going to be soon sharing it with a family that I have been witnessing too, but will soon share this Amazing Truth that has really put the devil to flight in my life, and drawn me so very close to the Lord. So I will be soon posting a thread called Understanding the Value of your Worth to the Lord. Lord Bless you for reading this special thing that is happening in my heart and life right now! I Love You all, brother Derek

istockphoto-511096203-612x612.jpg

yes great post derek.

I certainly can identify with what a deeper walk looks like.

I used to get so frustrated with not being allowed more of His kingdom when I wanted it but He obviously thought I wasn’t ready HA!

It’s like asking your parents for that great big bike you want and they think your not old enough yet and still need stabilisers. Ha!!

I used to wonder why He doesn’t just show me all my sins at once and have me over them all! Ha Ha!

Again, Only He knows when it’s best to reveal them!
Inside sin and outward sins, He knows when we are ready to walk closer to Him.

I have found that waiting on Him It helps reveal a deeper trust and greater juicier fruit.

😊

Last edited:
Please watch this short clip of one of the deepest acts of Repentance
and Forgiveness that you've ever seen!

I would like to share how much this video that I made means to me, because for 5 months now
I've been in a revival of Repentance and Thanksgiving. I've been serving the Lord for over 45 years
now, but never have I had this close of an encounter with the Lord ever!
My life will never be the same. You ask, have you never experienced repentance before?
Oh yes, throughout my walk with Christ, but not like this.

It's not been huge repentance of sinful thing's like you might think, but of sinful things that are more
rooted in the mind and the heart. Thing's like old undercover little bitterness's of past struggles and trials,
or bitterness towards myself for underachieving for the Lord in my walk, non-forgiveness to myself, when I already stood forgiven, unrealized pity party's in my present illness that I struggle with every day, and an unrecognizable attitude of un-Thankfulness!

Please remember the story of the Prophet Isaiah who thought he was right before the Lord, until one day
he drew closer to the Lord than ever before, and fell down and cried out, I'm a man of unclean lips, and was purged of his sin from coal off the alter!

This is in one sense what has happened to me, that has changed me forever! This was daily repentance, and
is still very much happening in my heart and life! The Lord from that beginning day 5 months ago is drawing me closer to him, and if you have ever walked into the Holy of Holies before, I'm sure that you understand when I say, that even your little negative thought is overwhelmingly sinful in the presence of His Holy and unveiling Light!

Now the daily victory from keeping near Him in my daily attitude of humble repentance is producing Supernatural blessings and signs, and anointing's of His Spirit in my life every day!
And one thing that is very Amazing to me that is also changing me, is that He is revealing the Value of my Worth to him, in a way that is life-changing! Understanding the simple yet profound Truth, that your mistakes or your success, does not at any time change the Value of your Worth! Now go and try to convince the devil of that, who is the accuser of the brethren! Good luck with that!

The Lord has given me a Bible study regarding this topic, as I'm going to be soon sharing it with a family that I have been witnessing too, but will soon share this Amazing Truth that has really put the devil to flight in my life, and drawn me so very close to the Lord. So I will be soon posting a thread called Understanding the Value of your Worth to the Lord. Lord Bless you for reading this special thing that is happening in my heart and life right now! I Love You all, brother Derek

View attachment 7820

Beautifiu message of love and forgiveness. Thank you Derek , we can never be reminded too many times. The depth of love we are given is beyond our understanding.
Blessings

yes great post derek.

I certainly can identify with what a deeper walk looks like.

I used to get so frustrated with not being allowed more of His kingdom when I wanted it but He obviously thought I wasn’t ready HA!

It’s like asking your parents for that great big bike you want and they think your not old enough yet and still need stabilisers. Ha!!

I used to wonder why He doesn’t just show me all my sins at once and have me over them all! Ha Ha!

Again, Only He knows when it’s best to reveal them!
Inside sin and outward sins, He knows when we are ready to walk closer to Him.

I have found that waiting on Him It helps reveal a deeper trust and greater juicier fruit.

😊

I'm with you via. I get rid if one sin then find a bunch more. Hard fighting too many at the sane time.

I'm with you via. I get rid if one sin then find a bunch more. Hard fighting too many at the sane time.

Yes, also, We can’t be perfectly sinless because we are not God. He knows all our future sins and could even have the devil set us up to sin when we thought we may not even suffer with that particular sin. I’ve even thought how bad some sins are and glad I don’t have to contend with that particular sin HA!

And I really hate being bored, and I find I complain ALOT about being bored!

“Lord” I say, give me something interesting to do”!

And you know what?

I’m reminded just how much of a sinner I am, because I’m sinning when I’m not being satisfied and sitting with just being bored! He gives me the boredom, Then He takes it away when I repent.
I don’t mean repent as in sorry that I’m suffering, but I just change my mind in that the boredom can stay if it wants. Then He’s happy and takes it away eventually.

Yes, sister Fiona, Waiting on him, is sure not an easy thing to do these days when most people want a micro-wave religion! Thank you for being so honest and personal
Beautifiu message of love and forgiveness. Thank you Derek , we can never be reminded too many times. The depth of love we are given is beyond our understanding.
Blessings
Thank you, sister! Yes beyond our understanding, makes that old song really come alive, that says He gets sweeter and sweeter as the day goes by, oh what a Love between my Lord and I, I keep falling in Love with Him, over and over again!

Back