The Peanuts

I’m sure that there those of us here who grew up reading the Peanuts comics or seen the TV specials or the movies

Charles Schultz was actually a Christian. In the well-known Christmas special, A Charlie Brown Christmas, there’s a moment where Linus talks about Baby Jesus.

Has anyone ever read any of The Peanuts comics or seen the TV specials or movies?

Good morning, Jasmine_Princess;

Yes! Since we were kids we watched all the Charlie Brown Specials especially at Christmas and their comic books.

Charles Schulz lived in Santa Rose, CA, about an hour north of where we reside. We once stopped in front of his house after he had passed away.
I wonder is there is a cartoonist who carries on his work? Or are a lot of Peanuts now just reruns including their comic strips?

God bless you, and thank you for sharing, Jasmine_Princess.

Charles Schulz lived in Santa Rose, CA, about an hour north of where we reside. We once stopped in front of his house after he had passed away.
I wonder is there is a cartoonist who carries on his work? Or are a lot of Peanuts now just reruns including their comic strips?
Good question. A lot of peanuts could just be re-reruns. There was a recent Peanuts movie, though.

Back