1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

The 'Not-So-Right' Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by NearertoGod, Nov 4, 2008.

1. The 'Not-So-Right' Advice Thread

The 'Not-So-Right' Advice Thread, is a game where you post a question, and another person will give you the opposite of the right or best advice - they'll give you something you probably shouldn't do in real life!

Here's an example:

Q: My toilet is stopped up because I put to much toilet paper in it. What do I do?

A: Get a grenade, pull the plug, throw it in the toilet, and you won't have a stopped up toilet anymore.

Side Notes:

1) - You must post an answer to the person's question above you
    2) - You can also put your question in the same post
    3) - This is just for fun and is not intended in anyway to be mean or harmful. I saw this on another Christian forum I was browsing and I thought the idea was pretty funny.
    4) - Please have fun and remember, be respectful of the forum rules as I want to keep this very friendly. I don't want it to get out of hand, but I trust you guys so much and know you aren't the type of people to do something bad. :D

Thanks everyone!

2. Question : My male cat beats up on the smaller female cat all the time . What do I do ?

( And be nice with your answer ...... He he :D:D )
  3. A: Buy him a pair of tiny, soft cat boxing gloves; this way the punches won't hurt so much:D
  4. :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool: Cute Laura .... Now where is your question ?