Sorting my life, while He was waiting.

As an example allow me to tell
Of the time when a demon straight from hell
Spoke through a medium, who claimed she 'knew',
'Bout many things I was going to do.

'This' and 'that' was going to happen;
On and on that woman kept yakking
Until she came to age thirty-three;
“There's nothing more to tell,” said she.

Years afterward I gave this some thought,
And it dawned on me she could foretell naught;
Jesus would not allow her, you see,
For that was my age when He saved me!

© 2009

Hello paidforinfull;

I've been asked, even while we are in our sin, does God still love and protect us?

The Medium says Yes!

When I was lost in my sin there were situations through the years when I truly felt God was covering me. He didn't condone my sin but He still loved me and knew I would come around. I'm speaking this for those who can relate.

God bless you, paidforinfull, for sharing.

Hello paidforinfull;

I've been asked, even while we are in our sin, does God still love and protect us?

The Medium says Yes!

When I was lost in my sin there were situations through the years when I truly felt God was covering me. He didn't condone my sin but He still loved me and knew I would come around. I'm speaking this for those who can relate.

God bless you, paidforinfull, for sharing.
That woman was on a roll that night and told me very specific things about my past, then things about my future, and then she suddenly stopped and looked extremely confused. What she told me convinced me I was going to die at age 33 (and I actually did - to myself 😊). It was only after my conversion that I realized how God protected me from being cursed by that woman once I belonged to Him, for once we are in Christ the devil has no say over us in any way. Praise God!

That woman was on a roll that night and told me very specific things about my past, then things about my future, and then she suddenly stopped and looked extremely confused. What she told me convinced me I was going to die at age 33 (and I actually did - to myself 😊). It was only after my conversion that I realized how God protected me from being cursed by that woman once I belonged to Him, for once we are in Christ the devil has no say over us in any way. Praise God!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you dear paidforinfull are Belinda.
God has blessed you with putting awesome thoughts into poetry..

May you continue to share this wonderful gift and may it abound beyond the confines if this site!

In Christ
Devoted aka LaWhana.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you dear paidforinfull are Belinda.
God has blessed you with putting awesome thoughts into poetry..

May you continue to share this wonderful gift and may it abound beyond the confines if this site!

In Christ
Devoted aka LaWhana.
Hi Devoted:

Thank you for encouraging me 🙂.

God bless!
Belinda

'This' and 'that' was going to happen;
On and on that woman kept yakking
Until she came to age thirty-three;
“There's nothing more to tell,” said she.

Years afterward I gave this some thought,
And it dawned on me she could foretell naught;
Jesus would not allow her, you see,
For that was my age when He saved me!
I had a similar thing happen with a warlock in '74 who said he saw tombstones in my eyes. Two weeks later I came to saving faith in Christ.

Back