The Mark of The Beast pt1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have yet to see from scripture 2 more comings of Christ that futurists hold to. And Islam is an extension of Babylonian worship that God will judge in Christ

Actually, isn't all religion a form or Babylonian worship practices even including some we have in Christianity?

There is nothing I can do to make you see that the Rapture is the next coming of Christ and He calles us to meet Him in the air and we, according to 1 Thess. 5 will be with Him then forever. Then according to Rev. 19, WE come with Him as He stand physically upon the earth at the last coming of Christ at Armageddon.

I understand the purpose of physical national Israel and how God used them to bring in the messiah. This is where you are confused. Unable to answer what? You keep trying to justify futurism and a fleshly people who r imposters as true Israel.. Do a study on who the true physical Descendants are before you hold to Zionism as truth. The bible is clear who true Israel is. Those who are of the faith of Abraham, and that in Christ Alone.. Whether you are Jew or Gentile! So according to the election of grace, they are beloved!!! Mercy has been extended to Gentiles, and this through the promised Savior. The promise to Abraham that all nations shall be blessed. So you deny predestination and election? Because you are unable to answer. And as far as amerikkka and popery, you refuse to see what's so clearly evident.. And why for the most part, Christendom is popery, and antichrist.. That's why futurism and papal Arminians are daughters of Rome

My dear brother. We may not be in agreement but I am not confused in any way.

I am not denying predestination or election as I accept both doctrines. I am saying that Israel is Israel and the church is the church and the church has not replaced Israel in any way.

As for America, please show me where the USA is mentioned in the Scripture. As I said agreed with you, I do see where Popery and Islam combined will be the Laodician church. Did you not read that in my last comment?????

Your right about the beast anti-Christ. But regarding the mark, it is more critical then that because it causes people to be lost. The first thing to remember is that the mark of the beast is not in effect until the image of the beast is set up. This has not happen yet but the groundwork has already been laid. The second thing of note is that the antithesis of the mark is the seal of God (Rev 7). Those who have the seal are wholly saved, those who have the mark are wholly lost.

Blessings,
MoG

I have been thinking about your comment of......"because it causes people to be lost.

Is it really the mark of the beast that causes men to be lost???

ALL people are lost and need a Saviour.

Rom. 3:23...........
"All have sinned and come short of the approval of God."

Eph. 2:1..........
"And you hath he saved who were dead in trespasses and sins."

That is the Lord Jesus Christ the Messiah. Once He is rejected, and then the Rapture takes place, all who knew about Him or heard the gospel can not then be saved to begin with. They will take the mark of the beast because they are lost sinners. Notice what Paul says will happen after the Rapture:

2 Thess. 2:10-12............
"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

ash-wednesday.jpg

This year, the Lenten season begins Wednesday, Feb. 10, known as Ash Wednesday, and ends on Holy Saturday, the day before Easter, on March 26. There are technically 46 days between Ash Wednesday and Easter, but Christians were forbidden to fast on Sundays, a day of worship and rest. Eastern Orthodox Christians, who follow a different calendar, begin observing Lent this year on March 14.

A devotee with a cross marked on her forehead takes part in the commemoration of Ash Wednesday outside a Roman Catholic church in Paranaque, Metro Manila in the Philippines.
Not having this mark does not prevent you from buying and selling. And the heathen will never take the mark of the cross.

Actually, isn't all religion a form or Babylonian worship practices even including some we have in Christianity?

There is nothing I can do to make you see that the Rapture is the next coming of Christ and He calles us to meet Him in the air and we, according to 1 Thess. 5 will be with Him then forever. Then according to Rev. 19, WE come with Him as He stand physically upon the earth at the last coming of Christ at Armageddon.
Yes, also in 1 Thess. 5
2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.

After the tribulation, it would be very hard to say that the day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night. After the Tribulation, I think most who have knowledge of the Bible would be expecting it. It definitely has to be a surprise to many or most people.

Not having this mark does not prevent you from buying and selling. And the heathen will never take the mark of the cross.

Moose..........
Rev. 13:17 says........."and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name."

I am not so sure about the cross. The Beast will come as the Christ and the false prophet will advertise him as such. Actually, the cross just might be something that the people left would rally around for security.

However, I am one who thinks that somehow, someway, the UPC Bar Code is going to be used. It is right now accepted as a way of payment in 98% of all countries. 98%!!!

In 1994 when I was involved in the practice of installing new cash registers in stores with "prices off" which means the prices were linked to a UPC bar code, the goal was then 92%.

I have been thinking about your comment of......"because it causes people to be lost.

Is it really the mark of the beast that causes men to be lost???

ALL people are lost and need a Saviour.

Rom. 3:23...........
"All have sinned and come short of the approval of God."

Eph. 2:1..........
"And you hath he saved who were dead in trespasses and sins."

That is the Lord Jesus Christ the Messiah. Once He is rejected, and then the Rapture takes place, all who knew about Him or heard the gospel can not then be saved to begin with. They will take the mark of the beast because they are lost sinners. Notice what Paul says will happen after the Rapture:

2 Thess. 2:10-12............
"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Your right and good catch, I thought about changing it after but the time had already elapsed. What I really should have said is that the mark is given to those who already made their choice to either serve God or to serve Satan through the Antichrist. But the mark is the final test given to the world. Just like the tree of knowledge of good and evil was the first test given to Adam and Eve. Every decision that we make as Christians is determining which side of the controversy we will be found on.

Thanks again for correcting that.
--MoG

Yes they are but popery and Islam, are the two biggest. Scripture doesn't teach futurism so yes you will never convince me. Mathew 24: 27-31. 1 Corinthians 15:51-57. 1 Thessalonians 4: 16-18. 2 Thessalonians 1: 7-10. Revelations 1:7. Revelations 11: 15-19. You will notice all is one event. The Lords Day, second coming and our gathering together with Him. At the LAST trump. All described in a similar fashion. And if you read very carefully, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3. It shows the same in this truth.. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (2nd coming and our gathering together unto Him) SHALL NOT COME, except there come a falling away FIRST, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;.. But yet Jesuit papist futurism teaches the man of sin is revealed AFTER the "rapture" correct?? So scripture very clearly teaches the opposite. And that man of sin was revealed. It is popery! And the apostasy is so great that true Christianity is practically non existent! But the Lord has His remnant throughout the earth

I am not denying predestination or election as I accept both doctrines. I am saying that Israel is Israel and the church is the church and the church has not replaced Israel in any way.

As for America, please show me where the USA is mentioned in the Scripture. As I said agreed with you, I do see where Popery and Islam combined will be the Laodician church. Did you not read that in my last comment?????

Do u make a distinction with a believer who is a physical descendant of Israel, as belonging to the church? It is so clear as well in scripture that those in Christ, are the Israel of God, according to the new covenant. Spiritually born into the kingdom by the election of grace. The merits of Christ and His righteousness by faith, makes you an heir of the promise. Peace and grace be with you Major

Israel is born by decree of the United Nations, fulfilling the most important end-time prophecy to start the end of days!!! Isaiah 66:8-9 , Ezekiel 37:4-6 .

Not since the Resurrection Day of Jesus, the Christ, has any other day had more importance than May 14, 1948. On this day, the End Time prophecies began. Having never lived on the side of time prior to that fateful day, it is hard to believe, but people were called heretics for believing that Israel would rise up, just as Ezekiel and Isaiah prophesied so many millenniums ago. Because of this one event, we can discern other prophecies.

Fulfilled Prophecies Concerning Israel
BRING YOUR SONS FROM AFAR

Tarshish in the Scriptures is modern-day Spain. You may not see it, but this verse also has been fulfilled. Many years before the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem, an explorer, wanting to preach the Gospel to the heathens, set about to find a way to the Orient. This man was Christopher Columbus. Because of what he did, without knowing what he had done, what he had found, or where he had been, started the fulfillment of this prophecy. After failing to secure funds from Italy or Portugal, he looked to the Spanish. Wanting to expand and gain wealth, the Spanish Monarchs supported Columbus' exploration. In 1492, after the Edict of Expulsion of the Jews, he set sail due west. Isaiah 60:9

Columbus was driven more by prophecy than astronomy. He compiled a collection of Biblical passages in his Libro de las Profecias, Book of Prophecies: Proverbs 8:27, which speaks of the earth's surface as being curved; Isaiah 40:22, the spherical earth; and the ocean currents in Isaiah 43:16. He would later describe his discovery of the New World as "the fulfillment of what Isaiah prophesied," from Isaiah 24:15, "...isles beyond the sea," and Isaiah 60:6.

Aside from their being Conversos, these were not ordinary Spaniards. Santangel was a member of one of the wealthiest and most influential families in Spain, as well as the King's personal advisor. Juan Cabrero was Ferdinand's intimate friend who had fought by the King against the Muslims. Gabriel Sanchez was the Chief Treasurer of Spain. They offered to finance Columbus' project and it was accepted. Some scholars believe that Santangel and his associates were willing to finance Columbus in the hope of finding a new Promised Land to which they might emigrate and escape the pressure of the Church.

Because Columbus discovered America, the Lord's timetable was set in motion for the birth of the United States, who, one day, would be instrumental in the birth of Israel and the return of the "sons from afar" - the highway (#90) are the cities of Ein Gedi, next to the Dead Sea, and Eilat down by the Red Sea. Using Google Maps, you'll find highway are many farms all along this road. Several are even fish farms.

image059.png

image062.png

Now read the rest of Isaiah 35. I'll point out a few things:

Isaiah 35:7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

Here you have Ein Gedi, Israel, near the Dead Sea. These are photos137 of some of the farms from Arava region. It's so very exciting to see the Lord bless Israel. There are great photos and information on biblical locations online at http://www.bibleplaces.com/.

image064.png

Isaiah 27:6 He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.

Today, Israel is a major exporter of fruits and vegetables. Due to political and climatological reasons, the export fluctuates. Though I mention this as a fulfillment of prophecy, I truly believe this is at the least, a start. Just twenty years ago, most of farms in Arava did not exist. The issue is water. Think about it, Arava is translated in the King James as desert because that is what it is. Over time, soon, the area will transform when water becomes more abundant.

Several years ago, the USGS told Israel they thought that there might be oil under this area, so Israel drilled a hole 1500 feet down and they struck water. A man-made lake140 - but I believe it's a fulfillment. Notice the reeds. From this pool, they irrigate many farms that grow everything year round because the water is 72ºF year-round.

LAST DAYS TWO SEAS

The Dead Sea has become two seas...in fulfillment of prophecy:

Ezekiel 47:8-11 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea:which beingbrought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed. And it shall come to pass,thatevery thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh. And it shall come to pass,thatthe fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be aplaceto spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many. But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.

In order for verse eight to be fulfilled, verse eleven needs to be in place. Over the last sixty years, this has been happening. Notice that by 2001 (even until today) the lower part of the Dead Sea has become a salt farm ... they shall be given to salt. Even some maps141don't show the lower part as being part of the Dead Sea.

image066.png

The top part has not yet been healed, but when the feet of Jesus touch the Mt. of Olives, it will split north and south creating an east-west valley. Perry Stone mentioned that a huge reservoir deep under Mt. Moria, Zechariah 14:4 , Joel 3:18 .

Joel speaks of Shittim which is in Moab, today, Jordan. The house of the Lord is on the temple mount and the Mt. of Olives is just east of it.

JERUSALEM WILL BECOME A CONTROVERSY

Zechariah 12:2-3 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judahandagainst Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

There is no denying the fact that the entire world is focusing on one city - Jerusalem! Of which there is NO logic whatsoever as to why, except that it is a spiritual battle. Though this verse was written over 2500 years ago, it is only NOW being fulfilled. Read the headlines of any newspaper today and you'll usually see something on Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day,thatI will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

I urge you to pay attention to cause and effect, especially concerning the United States and Israel. Here is a perfect example:

• 8 Aug 2005: U.S. pressures Israel to pull out of Gaza
  • 15 Aug 2005: Israel begins to pull out of Gaza forcing settlers out
  • 23 Aug 2005: Hurricane Katrina forms
  • 24 Aug 2005: Israel pullout completes Gaza withdrawal
  • 24 Aug 2005: U.S. pressures Israel to resume roadmap plan
  • 26 Aug 2005: Sharon faces the battle of his political life against Netanyahu
  • 26 Aug 2005: Oil hits a record high at $68/barrel
  • 29 Aug 2005: Katrina hits New Orleans150 - 28 levees fail (over 50 in the ensuing days)
  • 4 Jan 2006: Ariel Sharon has massive stroke leaving him in a permanent vegetative state
The area devastated by hurricane Katrina totals 90,000 square miles encompassing parts of three states (164 square miles for every square mile of Gaza). By contrast, the whole of the British Island, comprising England, Wales and Scotland, is only 84,400 square miles. 1836 people die because of Katrina.

Here's another example:
  • 30 Mar 2010: Netanyahu snubbed at the White House while Obama goes to dinner
  • 10 Apr 2010: Israel will not attend the Obama Nuclear Arms Summit in fears the US will force Israel
  • 19 Apr 2010: Obama and Israel: Showdown at the UN (U.S. will not rubber-stamp a veto on non-Israeli friendly votes)
  • 20 Apr 2010: Israel warns of a nuclear race in the Middle East is Iran is allowed to have the bomb
  • 21 Apr 2010: US will not attack Iran on nuclear issue, leaves Israel to make a unilateral decision, which without US support will fail
  • 21 Apr 2010: US to allow a nuclear Iran
  • 21 Apr 2010: Oil Rig explodes off coast of Louisiana, 11 killed
  • 29 Apr 2010: Obama warns Israel and PA to do nothing to stop peace process
  • 29 Apr 2010: Gulf Oil slick: Businesses Brace for the worse
  • 29 Apr 2010: Oil Slick makes landfall
Here is yet another example:
  • 21 Jun 2010: US angry with the continued building in East Jerusalem
  • 22 Jun 2010: Israel's feeling of isolation is becoming more pronounced
  • 24 Jun 2010: Obama calls Gaza situation 'unsustainable'
  • 24 Jun 2010: A 100-yard-wide tornado with winds of at least 100 mph rips through Bridgeport causing massive damage
There are so many examples of this, a complete book could be written on this cause-and-affect phenomena alone. This isn't restricted to the U.S. Look up the flooding and fires in Australia after their prime minister slammed Israel. The earthquake in southern Spain with the royal family also slammed Israel for the settlements. Then there's the flooding of the U.N., by hurricane Sandy, after the U.N. declared a desire for everyone to boycott Israel over the settlements. New York and New Jersey suffered greatly for being in proximity to the point the Jersey shore was decimated.

SHEKEL WILL BE USED

Ezekiel was being shown the end-days temple and in it, they will use the Shekel, Ezekiel 45:12 .

The rates on 13 Nov 2010 was 1.00 USD = 3.67250 ILS. When the last temple existed in 70 AD, the people didn't use shekels, but Roman coins, Luke 20:24-25 .

TOURIST WILL TAKE DUST FROM ISRAEL

Psalms 102:13-14 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.

Perry Stone comments on his weekly television program how the people on his tours are always picking up stones, or scooping up dirt. When asked, they always reply, To take home of course. He has also commented how the airport security has asked him the same question about his group. He should just quote them Psalms 102:14! The tourism of Israel is about 2.7 million visitors, 54% are Christians.

Specific Future Prophecies Concerning Israel
First things first:

II Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

This means that only the result of prophecy is given, how it gets that way is anybody's guess. For example, we don't know exactlywhen or how the third Temple will be erected, but it will be built and without the outer court, which will be given to the Gentiles. The politics and construction time are not known from scripture. Therefore, when I present the prophecies below, it's because I believe the stage is set for these to happen - if for no other reason, non-Christians are talking about them.

ENEMIES OF ISRAEL WILL TRY TO DESTROY HER

Your first response is probably more like well duh! but you have to understand, until Israel became a nation, this wasn't possible. Ezekiel 38 and 39 give many specific prophecies about a multi-nation attack on Israel and Israel will win. How do we know it hasn't happened already? Well because within these chapters, it states Israel will take seven years to burn all the weapons (Ezekiel 39:9) without cutting down the trees, and a sixth of the army will be killed and it will take seven months to bury the dead, Ezekiel 39:9-11 .

DAMASCUS WILL CEASE TO BE A CITY

Seeing how that Syria and Damascus are not mentioned in the group of attackers, it may be because of Isaiah 17:1-3 .

Seeing how Damascus is the oldest city, and continuously inhabited city, this specific prophecy has not yet happened. Iran supplies Syria with arms who then turn and give it to Hezbollah in Lebanon. With a recent buildup of missiles, Israel warned Syria on 18 April 2010, that if Hezbollah attacks Israel, Israel would attack Damascus. With the open secret that Israel has nuclear weapons, imagination is no longer needed to see how this could play out.

OIL IN ISRAEL

Notice Asher is the yellow outline just below Tyre in the map above.The map to the right shows current oil and gas fields and the area that the United State Geological Survey (USGS) estimates a mean of 1.7 billion barrels of recoverable oil and 122 trillion cubic feet of recoverable gas in the Levant Basin. This is about 68% the size of the Saudi oil field, Deuteronomy 33:24-25 .

In verse 25, the word for shoe is מנעלך. This word has a double meaning in that it means shoe, but also bolt. Oilrigs are made of steel. Steel is an alloy of iron and other metals. To cap off a well, brass tools or paraffin-coated tools are used in order to prevent a catastrophic spark. It is my belief that the shoes are rigs and that oil will be found soon in that region. In fact, there is a Christian company doing just that: Zion Oil.

image068.png

Tribes of Israel

image070.png

USGS Map of Oil Region

image072.png
THIRD TEMPLE WILL BE REBUILT

In March 2010, Jerusalem buses were advertising to stir up support to pressure thegovernment to rebuild the temple. The poster reads, May the Bais HaMikdosh be rebuilt speedily and within our days.179, Ezekiel 37:27-28 , Revelation 11:1-2 .

There is a split among the religious leaders about rebuilding the temple. Some say that the Messiah comes and then it is rebuilt. Still, others believe that the temple needs to be rebuilt so that the Messiah will come. Whatever the order, it will be rebuilt and the antichrist will desecrate it, Daniel 12:11 , Mark 13:14 .

In order for the sacrifices to cease, then there must be a temple. Some say this event happened in 167 BC when Antiochus IV Epiphanes (ca. 215-164 BCE) outlawed the daily sacrifices, feasts and Sabbaths. But the fact is that Jesus warned when you see this happening flee to the mountains. Jesus was born 160 years after this time, so the event is still future. There is an organization already in Jerusalem called the Temple Institute. The institute is dedicated to every aspect of the Scriptural commandment to build the Holy Temple of God on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem. Since they are the ones dedicated to rebuilding the temple, they have many very interesting articles worth reading; such as the ashes of a red heifer. Numbers 19 describes the required sacrifice. They claim that is it not a requirement to have the ashes of the previous heifer (though it would be nice) in order to rebuild the temple. They also point out that Maimonides stated that the tenth red heifer would be accomplished by the Messiah - could this be the antichrist? They also state that nine red heifers have already been sacrifice since the first one completed by Moses.

War of Independence Players

Combatant

image073.png
Israel

Combatant
image074.png
Egypt
image075.png
Anglo-Egyptian Sudan
image076.png
Syria
image077.png
Jordan
image078.png
Lebanon
image079.png
Iraq
image080.png
Saudi Arabia
image081.png
Holy War Army
image082.png
Mutawakkilite Kingdom of Yemen
image083.png
Arab Liberation Army
image084.jpg
Muslim Brotherhood

Clearly, a decisive victory thanks to the Lord's protection especially considering that Israel didn't have much of an army and they fought four regular (national) armies.

II Samuel 7:23-25 And what one nation in the earthislike thy people,evenlike Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt,fromthe nations and their gods? For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israelto bea people unto thee for ever: and thou, LORD, art become their God. And now, O LORD God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant, and concerning his house, establishitfor ever, and do as thou hast said.

Yea, I don't think God's done with Israel!

Taken from my free book: http://abdicate.net/book.aspx

Israel is born by decree of the United Nations, fulfilling the most important end-time prophecy to start the end of days!!! Isaiah 66:8-9 , Ezekiel 37:4-6 .

Not since the Resurrection Day of Jesus, the Christ, has any other day had more importance than May 14, 1948. On this day, the End Time prophecies began. Having never lived on the side of time prior to that fateful day, it is hard to believe, but people were called heretics for believing that Israel would rise up, just as Ezekiel and Isaiah prophesied so many millenniums ago. Because of this one event, we can discern other prophecies.

Tarshish in the Scriptures is modern-day Spain. You may not see it, but this verse also has been fulfilled. Many years before the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem, an explorer, wanting to preach the Gospel to the heathens, set about to find a way to the Orient. This man was Christopher Columbus. Because of what he did, without knowing what he had done, what he had found, or where he had been, started the fulfillment of this prophecy. After failing to secure funds from Italy or Portugal, he looked to the Spanish. Wanting to expand and gain wealth, the Spanish Monarchs supported Columbus' exploration. In 1492, after the Edict of Expulsion of the Jews, he set sail due west. Isaiah 60:9

Columbus was driven more by prophecy than astronomy. He compiled a collection of Biblical passages in his Libro de las Profecias, Book of Prophecies: Proverbs 8:27, which speaks of the earth's surface as being curved; Isaiah 40:22, the spherical earth; and the ocean currents in Isaiah 43:16. He would later describe his discovery of the New World as "the fulfillment of what Isaiah prophesied," from Isaiah 24:15, "...isles beyond the sea," and Isaiah 60:6.

Aside from their being Conversos, these were not ordinary Spaniards. Santangel was a member of one of the wealthiest and most influential families in Spain, as well as the King's personal advisor. Juan Cabrero was Ferdinand's intimate friend who had fought by the King against the Muslims. Gabriel Sanchez was the Chief Treasurer of Spain. They offered to finance Columbus' project and it was accepted. Some scholars believe that Santangel and his associates were willing to finance Columbus in the hope of finding a new Promised Land to which they might emigrate and escape the pressure of the Church.

Because Columbus discovered America, the Lord's timetable was set in motion for the birth of the United States, who, one day, would be instrumental in the birth of Israel and the return of the "sons from afar" - the highway (#90) are the cities of Ein Gedi, next to the Dead Sea, and Eilat down by the Red Sea. Using Google Maps, you'll find highway are many farms all along this road. Several are even fish farms.

image059.png

image062.png

Isaiah 35:7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

Here you have Ein Gedi, Israel, near the Dead Sea. These are photos137 of some of the farms from Arava region. It's so very exciting to see the Lord bless Israel. There are great photos and information on biblical locations online at http://www.bibleplaces.com/.

image064.png

Isaiah 27:6 He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.

Today, Israel is a major exporter of fruits and vegetables. Due to political and climatological reasons, the export fluctuates. Though I mention this as a fulfillment of prophecy, I truly believe this is at the least, a start. Just twenty years ago, most of farms in Arava did not exist. The issue is water. Think about it, Arava is translated in the King James as desert because that is what it is. Over time, soon, the area will transform when water becomes more abundant.

Several years ago, the USGS told Israel they thought that there might be oil under this area, so Israel drilled a hole 1500 feet down and they struck water. A man-made lake140 - but I believe it's a fulfillment. Notice the reeds. From this pool, they irrigate many farms that grow everything year round because the water is 72ºF year-round.

LAST DAYS TWO SEAS

Ezekiel 47:8-11 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea:which beingbrought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed. And it shall come to pass,thatevery thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh. And it shall come to pass,thatthe fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be aplaceto spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many. But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.

In order for verse eight to be fulfilled, verse eleven needs to be in place. Over the last sixty years, this has been happening. Notice that by 2001 (even until today) the lower part of the Dead Sea has become a salt farm ... they shall be given to salt. Even some maps141don't show the lower part as being part of the Dead Sea.

image066.png

The top part has not yet been healed, but when the feet of Jesus touch the Mt. of Olives, it will split north and south creating an east-west valley. Perry Stone mentioned that a huge reservoir deep under Mt. Moria, Zechariah 14:4 , Joel 3:18 .

Joel speaks of Shittim which is in Moab, today, Jordan. The house of the Lord is on the temple mount and the Mt. of Olives is just east of it.

Zechariah 12:2-3 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judahandagainst Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

There is no denying the fact that the entire world is focusing on one city - Jerusalem! Of which there is NO logic whatsoever as to why, except that it is a spiritual battle. Though this verse was written over 2500 years ago, it is only NOW being fulfilled. Read the headlines of any newspaper today and you'll usually see something on Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day,thatI will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

I urge you to pay attention to cause and effect, especially concerning the United States and Israel. Here is a perfect example:

• 29 Aug 2005: Katrina hits New Orleans150 - 28 levees fail (over 50 in the ensuing days)
  • 4 Jan 2006: Ariel Sharon has massive stroke leaving him in a permanent vegetative state
The area devastated by hurricane Katrina totals 90,000 square miles encompassing parts of three states (164 square miles for every square mile of Gaza). By contrast, the whole of the British Island, comprising England, Wales and Scotland, is only 84,400 square miles. 1836 people die because of Katrina.

Here's another example:
  • 10 Apr 2010: Israel will not attend the Obama Nuclear Arms Summit in fears the US will force Israel
  • 19 Apr 2010: Obama and Israel: Showdown at the UN (U.S. will not rubber-stamp a veto on non-Israeli friendly votes)
  • 20 Apr 2010: Israel warns of a nuclear race in the Middle East is Iran is allowed to have the bomb
  • 21 Apr 2010: US will not attack Iran on nuclear issue, leaves Israel to make a unilateral decision, which without US support will fail
  • 24 Jun 2010: A 100-yard-wide tornado with winds of at least 100 mph rips through Bridgeport causing massive damage
There are so many examples of this, a complete book could be written on this cause-and-affect phenomena alone. This isn't restricted to the U.S. Look up the flooding and fires in Australia after their prime minister slammed Israel. The earthquake in southern Spain with the royal family also slammed Israel for the settlements. Then there's the flooding of the U.N., by hurricane Sandy, after the U.N. declared a desire for everyone to boycott Israel over the settlements. New York and New Jersey suffered greatly for being in proximity to the point the Jersey shore was decimated.

SHEKEL WILL BE USED

Ezekiel was being shown the end-days temple and in it, they will use the Shekel, Ezekiel 45:12 .

The rates on 13 Nov 2010 was 1.00 USD = 3.67250 ILS. When the last temple existed in 70 AD, the people didn't use shekels, but Roman coins, Luke 20:24-25 .

Psalms 102:13-14 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.

Perry Stone comments on his weekly television program how the people on his tours are always picking up stones, or scooping up dirt. When asked, they always reply, To take home of course. He has also commented how the airport security has asked him the same question about his group. He should just quote them Psalms 102:14! The tourism of Israel is about 2.7 million visitors, 54% are Christians.

First things first:

II Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

This means that only the result of prophecy is given, how it gets that way is anybody's guess. For example, we don't know exactlywhen or how the third Temple will be erected, but it will be built and without the outer court, which will be given to the Gentiles. The politics and construction time are not known from scripture. Therefore, when I present the prophecies below, it's because I believe the stage is set for these to happen - if for no other reason, non-Christians are talking about them.

Your first response is probably more like well duh! but you have to understand, until Israel became a nation, this wasn't possible. Ezekiel 38 and 39 give many specific prophecies about a multi-nation attack on Israel and Israel will win. How do we know it hasn't happened already? Well because within these chapters, it states Israel will take seven years to burn all the weapons (Ezekiel 39:9) without cutting down the trees, and a sixth of the army will be killed and it will take seven months to bury the dead, Ezekiel 39:9-11 .

Seeing how that Syria and Damascus are not mentioned in the group of attackers, it may be because of Isaiah 17:1-3 .

Seeing how Damascus is the oldest city, and continuously inhabited city, this specific prophecy has not yet happened. Iran supplies Syria with arms who then turn and give it to Hezbollah in Lebanon. With a recent buildup of missiles, Israel warned Syria on 18 April 2010, that if Hezbollah attacks Israel, Israel would attack Damascus. With the open secret that Israel has nuclear weapons, imagination is no longer needed to see how this could play out.

OIL IN ISRAEL

Notice Asher is the yellow outline just below Tyre in the map above.The map to the right shows current oil and gas fields and the area that the United State Geological Survey (USGS) estimates a mean of 1.7 billion barrels of recoverable oil and 122 trillion cubic feet of recoverable gas in the Levant Basin. This is about 68% the size of the Saudi oil field, Deuteronomy 33:24-25 .

In verse 25, the word for shoe is מנעלך. This word has a double meaning in that it means shoe, but also bolt. Oilrigs are made of steel. Steel is an alloy of iron and other metals. To cap off a well, brass tools or paraffin-coated tools are used in order to prevent a catastrophic spark. It is my belief that the shoes are rigs and that oil will be found soon in that region. In fact, there is a Christian company doing just that: Zion Oil.

image068.png

Tribes of Israel

image070.png

USGS Map of Oil Region

image072.png

In March 2010, Jerusalem buses were advertising to stir up support to pressure thegovernment to rebuild the temple. The poster reads, May the Bais HaMikdosh be rebuilt speedily and within our days.179, Ezekiel 37:27-28 , Revelation 11:1-2 .

There is a split among the religious leaders about rebuilding the temple. Some say that the Messiah comes and then it is rebuilt. Still, others believe that the temple needs to be rebuilt so that the Messiah will come. Whatever the order, it will be rebuilt and the antichrist will desecrate it, Daniel 12:11 , Mark 13:14 .

In order for the sacrifices to cease, then there must be a temple. Some say this event happened in 167 BC when Antiochus IV Epiphanes (ca. 215-164 BCE) outlawed the daily sacrifices, feasts and Sabbaths. But the fact is that Jesus warned when you see this happening flee to the mountains. Jesus was born 160 years after this time, so the event is still future. There is an organization already in Jerusalem called the Temple Institute. The institute is dedicated to every aspect of the Scriptural commandment to build the Holy Temple of God on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem. Since they are the ones dedicated to rebuilding the temple, they have many very interesting articles worth reading; such as the ashes of a red heifer. Numbers 19 describes the required sacrifice. They claim that is it not a requirement to have the ashes of the previous heifer (though it would be nice) in order to rebuild the temple. They also point out that Maimonides stated that the tenth red heifer would be accomplished by the Messiah - could this be the antichrist? They also state that nine red heifers have already been sacrifice since the first one completed by Moses.

Combatant

image073.png
Israel

Combatant
image074.png
Egypt
image075.png
Anglo-Egyptian Sudan
image076.png
Syria
image077.png
Jordan
image078.png
Lebanon
image079.png
Iraq
image080.png
Saudi Arabia
image081.png
Holy War Army
image082.png
image083.png
Arab Liberation Army
image084.jpg
Muslim Brotherhood

Clearly, a decisive victory thanks to the Lord's protection especially considering that Israel didn't have much of an army and they fought four regular (national) armies.

II Samuel 7:23-25 And what one nation in the earthislike thy people,evenlike Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt,fromthe nations and their gods? For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israelto bea people unto thee for ever: and thou, LORD, art become their God. And now, O LORD God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant, and concerning his house, establishitfor ever, and do as thou hast said.

WOW!

Lots and lots of work are seen in your presentation and I for one am in agreement with you! GOOD STUFF!

Do u make a distinction with a believer who is a physical descendant of Israel, as belonging to the church? It is so clear as well in scripture that those in Christ, are the Israel of God, according to the new covenant. Spiritually born into the kingdom by the election of grace. The merits of Christ and His righteousness by faith, makes you an heir of the promise. Peace and grace be with you Major

Thanks for the blessing and the same to you my brother.

Again, it is clear that you are working to make the Church the recipients of the promises made to Israel. Do I make a distinction between the church and Israel??? YES!

The Jew and Gentile enter the church the same way and that is through faith in Messiah Jesus. The Jew is saved and are born again into the grace of God and have in fact fulfilled the calling of God in their lives. The very same thing happens to the Gentile and now both are in the body of Christ which is the church. That does not in any way remove Israel as God's chosen to receive the promises made to Abraham.

I am not a proponent of "Replacement Theology".

Romans 11:1-2 can not in any way be ingnored ...........
"I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew."

Yes they are but popery and Islam, are the two biggest. Scripture doesn't teach futurism so yes you will never convince me. Mathew 24: 27-31. 1 Corinthians 15:51-57. 1 Thessalonians 4: 16-18. 2 Thessalonians 1: 7-10. Revelations 1:7. Revelations 11: 15-19. You will notice all is one event. The Lords Day, second coming and our gathering together with Him. At the LAST trump. All described in a similar fashion. And if you read very carefully, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3. It shows the same in this truth.. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (2nd coming and our gathering together unto Him) SHALL NOT COME, except there come a falling away FIRST, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;.. But yet Jesuit papist futurism teaches the man of sin is revealed AFTER the "rapture" correct?? So scripture very clearly teaches the opposite. And that man of sin was revealed. It is popery! And the apostasy is so great that true Christianity is practically non existent! But the Lord has His remnant throughout the earth

I have to disagree with you on the "Futuristic" approach to theology. The futuristic approach, IMO is the only one that that accomplishes the purpose and promisee given in Rev. 1:1............."to show unto his servants things WHICH MUST SHORTLY COME TO PASS".

The "Liberal" approach denies this ability.
The "Preterist" relegates that which is to be future to the past.
The "Historical" approach presents items so veiled that they cannot be identified even after they are completed.
The "Topical" approach sees only general trends rather than future things/events.
The "Replacement Theology" approach is totally unbiblical so I reject its thesis outright without any explination.

The "Futuristic" approach does not resort to unwarranted allegorization of the symbolic as well as literal details of the Apocalypse as the Historical and Topical views do.

The Futuristic view yields a premillennial coming of Christ while the Topical view with its cyclic pattern placing Rev. 20 before Rev. 19 logically leads to "amillennialism".

May I then say to you in all love and respect that the 1st business on anyone who reads the work of others is to allow the author to say what he does in fact say instead of saying what we think he should have said. The "great reformation" started when men started to "literally" let the Scriptures say what they say
were trying to say instead of allegorizing them.

Your right and good catch, I thought about changing it after but the time had already elapsed. What I really should have said is that the mark is given to those who already made their choice to either serve God or to serve Satan through the Antichrist. But the mark is the final test given to the world. Just like the tree of knowledge of good and evil was the first test given to Adam and Eve. Every decision that we make as Christians is determining which side of the controversy we will be found on.

Thanks again for correcting that.
--MoG

I knew what you meant my brother so it is no problem at all. The only reason I followed up is that there are a lot of visitors and those who do not post here and I wanted them to be in complete understanding as we talk back and forth.

Blessing to you!

image059.png

image062.png

image064.png

LAST DAYS TWO SEAS

image066.png

Here's another example:

SHEKEL WILL BE USED

First things first:

OIL IN ISRAEL

image068.png

Tribes of Israel

image070.png

USGS Map of Oil Region

image072.png

Combatant

image073.png
Israel

Combatant
image074.png
Egypt
image075.png
Anglo-Egyptian Sudan
image076.png
Syria
image077.png
Jordan
image078.png
Lebanon
image079.png
Iraq
image080.png
Saudi Arabia
image081.png
Holy War Army
image082.png
image083.png
Arab Liberation Army
image084.jpg
Muslim Brotherhood

Hi Abidcate :)

You said a lot there and it is an interesting read for sure! I know you did your homework, but in my most humble opinion your presumptions have lead you to the wrong conclusions unfortunately. There is also a lot I wanted to say but I decided to hone in on one inference. It reads:

"There is a split among the religious leaders about rebuilding the temple. Some say that the Messiah comes and then it is rebuilt. Still, others believe that the temple needs to be rebuilt so that the Messiah will come. Whatever the order, it will be rebuilt and the antichrist will desecrate it, Daniel 12:11, Mark 13:14 .

In order for the sacrifices to cease, then there must be a temple. Some say this event happened in 167 BC when Antiochus IV Epiphanes (ca. 215-164 BCE) outlawed the daily sacrifices, feasts and Sabbaths. But the fact is that Jesus warned when you see this happening flee to the mountains. Jesus was born 160 years after this time, so the event is still future. There is an organization already in Jerusalem called the Temple Institute. The institute is dedicated to every aspect of the Scriptural commandment to build the Holy Temple of God on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem. Since they are the ones dedicated to rebuilding the temple, they have many very interesting articles worth reading; such as the ashes of a red heifer. Numbers 19 describes the required sacrifice. They claim that is it not a requirement to have the ashes of the previous heifer (though it would be nice) in order to rebuild the temple. They also point out that Maimonides stated that the tenth red heifer would be accomplished by the Messiah - could this be the antichrist? They also state that nine red heifers have already been sacrifice since the first one completed by Moses."

The inference is, "in order for sacrifices to cease, there must be a temple and this is yet to happen."This is where the idea of the 7 years of tribulation and the rebuilding of the temple by man fall apart." Let's consider the verses that discusses these things.

Dan 9:
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

How many weeks are set apart?
"Seventy weeks are determined (actual translation is cut off)"

Upon who?
"upon thy people and upon thy holy city"

What was to be done by the end of the 70 weeks?
"finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy."

As you know, there are 7 days in a week, so 70 weeks equals 490 days, a day for a year equals 490 years.

The following verses divide the 70 weeks, and tells us what happens with in the divisions. (note: Note that it does not divide the time continuum, it just simply provides more details concerning what happens within the 70 week continuum. "

"25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times."

What are we bidden to do?
"Know therefore and understand"

What are we to know and understand?
"that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks"

7 weeks plus threescore (60 weeks) plus two weeks = 69 weeks. Using the day for a year principle, we get 69 x 7 (7 days in a week) which equals 483 days or years. This prophecy not only gives us the length of time, but tells us when it begins. We will touch on that later.

This leaves us with 1 prophetic week. Let's continue in our dissection.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolation are determined.

When is the Messiah (Jesus) cut off?
"after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off" (62 weeks). 69 weeks is the beginning of Jesus ministry; therefore, we know that 62 weeks must end at the 69 weeks. From there, we must deduct 62 from 69 and we are left with 7 weeks. 7 weeks x 7 = 49 days/years, which leaves us with the time it took from the decree to the final consummation and restoration of the temple and its walls. To recap, we have 7 weeks (Jerusalem rebuilt). After this we count 62 weeks which leads us to Jesus's ministry. After this he is cut off. However, note, that it does not say he is cut off immediately, but after the 62 weeks (this is important).

For who is he cut off for?
"but not for himself"
(Jesus died for us (John 3:16))

What happens after the Messiah is cut off?
"and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined."
( The prince is ultimately Satan and his followers (John 16:11) Note, no time is given for when this destruction will happen. We know it is after the Messiah was cut off. History tells us that the temple was destroyed in 70 A.D. as predicted by the Jesus in Matt 24.

Before we go further, let's establish some dates. The 70 week prophecy begins when the decree goes fourth When did this take place? I will go straight to your book:)

"The order is given to Ezra (Ezra 7:9) to rebuild the city and establish a government (Ezra 7:25)(which is different from that of Cyrus
which was to rebuild only the temple), this is the year of the fulfillment of Daniel's prophecy and the start of that same prophecy
concerning the Messiah, Daniel 9:25-27.
This happened 1 Nisan 3304 (Mar 26, 457 BC) (Ezra 7:9)"

457 BC is where this whole prophecy finds is origins. When we add 69 weeks, we get 27 A.D., the beginning of Jesus ministry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Jesus).

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

This is where futurist get in trouble. They take this last week, thereby dividing the time continuum when there is no scriptural authority to do so, and apply it to some random date at the end of time. This is based on the faulty idea that the Messiah is IMMEDIATELY cut off after 69 week comes to pass (sometime in 27 A.D.). What do you do with the last week if the Messiah is already cutoff? But when we leave the week where it belongs, in the continuum of 70 weeks, then we learn a beautiful truth. Let's look at it.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Here we come to the ONLY verse that discusses the EXACT time of Christ crucifixion. Let's question the text.

What does He (Messiah/Jesus) confirm with many?
"And he shall confirm the covenant with many"

How long is this process?
"for one week:"

What happens in the midst of the week?
"and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease"

What does he make desolate?
and for the overspreading of abominations

How long does it remain desolate?
even until the consummation

In the time of the consummation, what will be "poured" on the desolate?

And that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Here we have 1 week, or 7 prophetic days, or 7 years. It say's in the midst of the week, He will cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease. If we divide 7 years in half, we have 3 1/2 years, the length of Jesus ministry (http://www.gotquestions.org/length-Jesus-ministry.html). We therefore, arrive at the exact time when Jesus died on the cross (31 AD). As a result, "He confirms the covenant with many" There is only one covenant, one gospel, whereby ANYONE can be saved, and that is found at the cross.
At the end of the 7 years we arrive at another milestone, the stoning of Stephen. Here, he sees Jesus in vision in his rightful position in the heavenly sanctuary, the rejection of the Gospel by Jewish leaders, and also the transition to spread the Gospel to the gentiles commences. This is shortly followed by the conversion of Saul/Paul. The stoning of Stephen concludes the 70 week prophecy.

Blessings,
--MoG

Last edited:

You said a lot there and it is an interesting read for sure! I know you did your homework, but in my most humble opinion your presumptions have lead you to the wrong conclusions unfortunately. There is also a lot I wanted to say but I decided to hone in on one inference. It reads:

The inference is, "in order for sacrifices to cease, there must be a temple and this is yet to happen."This is where the idea of the 7 years of tribulation and the rebuilding of the temple by man fall apart." Let's consider the verses that discusses these things.

Dan 9:
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Upon who?

"finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy."

As you know, 7 days in a week equals 490 days, a day for a year equals 490 years.

The following verses divide the 70 weeks, and tells us what happens with in the divisions. (note: Note that it does not divide the time continuum, it just simply provides more details concerning what happens within the 70 week continuum. "

"25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times."

"that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks"

7 weeks plus threescore (60 weeks) plus two weeks = 69 weeks. Using the day for a year principle, we get 69 x 7 (7 days in a week) which equals 483 days or years. This prophecy not only gives us the length of time, but tells us when it begins. We will touch on that later.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolation are determined.

"after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off" (62 weeks). 69 weeks is the beginning of Jesus ministry; therefore, we know that 62 weeks must end at the 69 weeks. From there, we must deduct 62 from 69 and we are left with 7 weeks. 7 weeks x 7 = 49 days/years, which leaves us with the time it took from the decree to the final consummation and restoration of the temple and its walls. To recap, we have 7 weeks (Jerusalem rebuilt). After this we count 62 weeks which leads us to Jesus's ministry. After this he is cut off. However, note, that it does not say he is cut off immediately, but after the 62 weeks (this is important).

"but not for himself"

"and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined."
( The prince is ultimately Satan and his followers (John 16:11) Note, no time is given for when this destruction will happen. We know it is after the Messiah was cut off. History tells us that the temple was destroyed in 70 A.D. as predicted by the Jesus in Matt 24.

Before we go further, let's establish some dates. The 70 week prophecy begins when the decree goes fourth When did this take place? I will go straight to your book:)

457 BC is where this whole prophecy finds is origins. When we add 69 weeks, we get 27 A.D., the beginning of Jesus ministry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Jesus).

This is where futurist get in trouble. They take this last week, thereby dividing the time continuum when there is no scriptural authority to do so, and apply it to some random date at the end of time. This is based on the faulty idea that the Messiah is IMMEDIATELY cut off after 69 week comes to pass (sometime in 27 A.D.). What do you do with the last week if the Messiah is already cutoff? But when we leave the week where it belongs, in the continuum of 70 weeks, then we learn a beautiful truth. Let's look at it.

Here we come to the ONLY verse that discusses the EXACT time of Christ crucifixion. Let's question the text.

"and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease"

Here we have 1 week, or 7 prophetic days, or 7 years. It say's in the midst of the week, He will cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease. If we divide 7 years in half, we have 3 1/2 years, the length of Jesus ministry (http://www.gotquestions.org/length-Jesus-ministry.html). We therefore, arrive at the exact time when Jesus died on the cross (31 AD). As a result, "He confirms the covenant with many" There is only one covenant, one gospel, whereby ANYONE can be saved, and that is found at the cross.
At the end of the 7 years we arrive at another milestone, the stoning of Stephen. Here, he sees Jesus in vision in his rightful position in the heavenly sanctuary, the rejection of the Gospel by Jewish leaders, and also the transition to spread the Gospel to the gentiles commences. This is shortly followed by the conversion of Saul/Paul. The stoning of Stephen concludes the 70 week prophecy.

Blessings,
--MoG

You can't mix two prophecies and get the same date. 69 weeks is 483 years... if you add your "midst week" you get 486.5 years... that's not what the scriptures say. You can slap a label on me, but it doesn't change the facts of the scriptures and I disagree with your interpretations if for no other reason than you're adding one prophecy to another in a way they don't line up with what happened in Jesus' time. Even Jesus broke the verse that puts this all together in Luke 4:18-21... Jesus stopped in Isa 61:1-2 before this "...and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn". The Jews are ready to rebuild the temple just as Rev 11:1-2 states and the word of God will be fulfilled. You cannot deny the signs all around falling into place just as the word of God says.

You can't mix two prophecies and get the same date. 69 weeks is 483 years... if you add your "midst week" you get 486.5 years... that's not what the scriptures say. You can slap a label on me, but it doesn't change the facts of the scriptures and I disagree with your interpretations if for no other reason than you're adding one prophecy to another in a way they don't line up with what happened in Jesus' time. Even Jesus broke the verse that puts this all together in Luke 4:18-21... Jesus stopped in Isa 61:1-2 before this "...and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn". The Jews are ready to rebuild the temple just as Rev 11:1-2 states and the word of God will be fulfilled. You cannot deny the signs all around falling into place just as the word of God says.

I do not quite follow the logic about adding one prophecy to another. It is all ONE prophecy, one vision, one time continuum. There is nothing that suggest otherwise,. You said that scripture disagrees.. if that be the case, show me where in scripture?

Thanks and Blessings,
MoG

I do not quite follow the logic about adding one prophecy to another. It is all ONE prophecy, one vision, one time continuum. There is nothing that suggest otherwise,. You said that scripture disagrees.. if that be the case, show me where in scripture?

Thanks and Blessings,
MoG
LOL I did.

Dan 9:

Upon who?

As you know, there are 7 days in a week, so 70 weeks equals 490 days, a day for a year equals 490 years.

"but not for himself"

Blessings,
--MoG

You explained it very well! And why futurist are very wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back