The Man Of Sin....

“Diotrephes” meaning “nourished by Jupiter = nourished by the words “heavenly father” represents all of those who love to be first among the churches who will demand that others “nourish” them with their flattering titles over those who will come to preach the Word of Truth to the ears of their congregations. They will demand that you honor and glorify them over the Word that will come to be preached to them by those who will come in the Father’s name.

This is coming soon to all of the churches as His knowledge shall be preached to all who are sitting in the “graves” of carnal men who handle the Word of God deceitfully. They, those who love the preeminence among men, will NOT receive those who will come in the Father’s name….in His authority …and will behave with evil as they will prate with malicious words against the brothers who will come to preach . Not only will they not receive the brothers sent by Him in this coming time but they will also forbid their congregations from also doing so and will threaten to cast any out of the church who will receive them. All of these events are coming soon to a church near you. Expect it.

3 John 1:9-11 KJV
(9) I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

The man of sin is represented by Diotrephes . The Lord shall come after the man of sin is revealed and will remember their deeds which they will do. The “man of sin” shall be many men…but they will all act the same as “one man” in their response to His words as they will oppose those who will preach His words.

(10) Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.

But we are not to follow their evil ways…their pernicious ways…but rather do good as God has commanded us. All that will do evil has not seen God but he that will do good is of God for God is love. Those who will do evil will show that they do NOT know the Father nor His Son and He will profess that He never knew those who will do those supposedly "wonderful works" of Diotrephes.

(11) Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

The “man of sin” shall be revealed in every church gathering for he shall oppose and exalt himself when the Word shall be preached in Truth and sincerity by those brothers who will come in the Father’s name.

“Diotrephes” = “nourished by heavenly father” (Jupiter) ….represents the “man of sin” who will exalt himself over and oppose all that is called God or that is worshipped. He will sit in every church gathering….loving to be FIRST…and will exercised his authority over the congregation for he will not receive all that is called God (the Word) and will forbid others from doing so and will cast out any that will receive the Word preached in Truth and sincerity.

Instead of being a servant to all as Jesus commanded, he will exercise his own authority over their congregations and demand others to honor him over the Word and those who will come to preach the Word in the Father’s authority. 666= the weight of the glory of man as shown by the weight of gold that came in a year to Solomon ….the wisest man who ever lived and was glorified as such by those who honored him. Will we honor man over God? Will we fear man rather than God and be afraid to be cast out of their churches for believing in the Truth? The Day of Christ shall come when they shall fall away and that the man of sin is revealed. When He comes for their judgment, He shall remember their deeds that they will do.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-6 KJV
(3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

They will exercise their authority over their congregations as they will say that they are doing "wonderful works" in His name...in His authority...as they will cast people out of their churches labeling them as "devils".

(4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

“Remember you not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?” These are the very words of Jesus we find in John 16.

(5) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
(6) And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

Jesus states very clearly in John 16 that He told His disciples about these things while He was yet with them so that they (WE) might REMEMBER them when they should come to pass. These things were foretold while He was yet with them so that when the time should come that they should remember that He told them of them. These things are coming to every church and we are to remember that He foretold of these things.

This all describes the activities of the “man of sin”….the “Diotrepheses” of the churches. They will “kill” with prating with malicious words any that will preach the Word of Truth to the ears of their congregations and will cast out of their gatherings (synagogues= congregation, assemblies) any who will receive the Word. All those who will NOT receive the love of the Truth by BELIEVEING will instead take pleasure in unrighteousness.

They shall believe a lie: THAT THEY WILL BE DOING GOD SERVICE for doing these evil things...as they say "Lord, Lord". This is all coming to a church near you very soon and we are to REMEMBER His words about these things for it was foretold so that we may not be tripped up (offended) by what will come to pass. They will persecute us and all the while thinking they are doing right...doing "wonderful works" in His name...saying "Lord, Lord".

John 16:1-5 KJV
(1) These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

(2) They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

(3) And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

(4) But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

(5) But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

You shall know them by their fruits….their evil words and deeds. They will not do His commandment to have love for each other. All who will do evil shall show that they have not known the Father nor His Son. We are to do GOOD toward the hearing of His Word of Truth and toward those who will preach it. Those who will despise them shall be despising the Son who sent them and the Father who sent the Son. What “fruit” of which tree shall we reach out and partake of? For death and life are in the power (literally, the “hand”) of the tongue. The unbelievers will not do His will to have love for each other as they will bring forth bad things out of their mouths.

Matthew 7:19-23 KJV
(19) Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
(20) Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

(21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

They, the unbelievers, will believe a lie: that they are doing God “service” for all of the evil deeds that they will do as they will say that they are doing them in His “name”….that is, His authority. They will love and practice a lie.

In His name they will think that they are casting out “devils”: the brothers who will be sent to preach His Word and those who will receive the Word and the brothers. They will falsely accuse us of being “evil doers” as they will cast us out of their assemblies. The Lord will profess unto them that He never knew them…for they will show that they do not know the Father nor the Son by their works of iniquity….lawlessness.

(22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
(23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

They will not receive the love of the Truth by believing in the Truth so that they might be saved but will instead take pleasure in their “wonderful works” of unrighteousness as they will persecute the believers of the Truth and cast out the “devils” that they shall label as such. They will believe a lie: that they are doing God “service” for doing these unrighteous things.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

This is the same lie that the serpent told: “Ye shall not surely die”. The literal translation is : “dying, you shall not die”. That is, by “killing” another with malicious words and false accusations, you shall have “peace and safety”.

Genesis 3:4-7 KJV
(4) And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

The lie: “For God does know…” that is, you are doing God “service” for “killing” another with your malicious words. You will be doing these wonderful works in His name…in His authority.

The lie: “Your eyes shall be opened”….you are to be seen as wise for exalting yourself in doing these things.

The lie: “You shall be as gods”….that is, you shall be as JUDGES for doing these things in His name. Elohim= gods, JUDGES. When one will act as a JUDGE, one is proclaiming that he or she knows what is good and evil. They will believe in a lie as they will label/slander others by calling them “devils” and “evil doers.” They will behave as if judge, jury and executioner as they will “kill” us with their malicious words and cast out any of the so-called “devils” out of their churches….labeling them as “evil doers” (for they know who is "evil") all the while thinking that they are doing God “service” for their “wonderful works”.

(5) For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

We “eat” the fruit of the tongue….whether it be life or death…for it is in the power of the tongue. The “woman” the tongue gives the mortal body the fruit of death by reaching out and speaking evil of another. The tongue defiles the whole body.

(6) And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

We can not say “Lord, Lord” and be doing these “wonderful works” to cover ourselves supposedly in His name. These are not good works of righteousness we are doing in His name but that of unrighteousness.

(7) And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Do not believe in a lie and exalt oneself in pride…desiring to be seen as wise…. at the hearing of His words...and be as a judge to speak evil of another.

James 4:6-12 KJV
(6) But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
(7) Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
(8) Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
(9) Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
(10) Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

The lie: “you are as gods”….that is, JUDGES.... when you speak evil of a brother . We are not as JUDGES for there is only ONE Judge. If we do not the commandment of Christ to have love for each other by speaking evil of another, we are not doing the "law" but are a judge of the law. We are not as "gods" knowing what or who is good and evil.

(11) Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
(12) There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Do NOT believe in a lie that we can partake of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and LIVE. We eat of the fruit of the tongue....in this case death. We can not with the same mouth bless God (knowledge of the good) and curse other men. We are not blessing God by cursing others.

James 3:8-18 KJV
(8) But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
(9) Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
(10) Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
(11) Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?
(12) Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

If we desire to be seen as wise, then let us show this out of a good conversation with good works in meekness of wisdom.

(13) Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
(14) But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the trut
h.

Do not believe in a lie and partake of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil by speaking evil of another and yet think we are blessing God by doing so. We are commanded not to “eat” of this tree: the tongue that blesses God…the knowledge of the good…. AND also curses men….knowledge of evil. There is no "peace and safety" for doing these things.

(15) This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
(16) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

But let us rather partake of the tree of life and eat of the good fruits of righteousness….for we are free to eat of the trees of the garden….the fruits of the Spirit. Against such things is no law.

(17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
(18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Who tells us that we are “naked”? Jesus does in His rebuke. How will we respond to His words? Will we reach out and speak evil after hearing His Word of Truth? Either make the tree good or bad…for men are as trees and will produce either good fruit or bad toward His rebuke of us. The man of sin shall be revealed for all to see as he will behave very badly showing that he is not of God. Their shame shall appear for all to see. Let us not follow after their pernicious ways…honoring them over all that is called God.

Genesis 3:11 KJV
(11) And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

Who tells the leaders of our churches that they are “”naked”? Jesus does…. in His rebuke to those who are initially lukewarm toward His revelation. His rebuke of them will generate a response….whether good or bad….hot or cold.

Revelation 3:14-22 KJV
(14) And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
(15) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
(16) So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth

His rebuke:

(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

What will be their response? The desired response is to be “hot”: Be zealous and change the mind. Produce works of righteousness (white raiment) towards His words so that the shame of our nakedness will not appear. Any who will behave in unrighteous is revealed for all to see by the evil that will come out of their mouths in response to His rebuke of them. Do not believe in a lie and reach out to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil….but instead overcome. Resist the devil and he will flee from us.

(18) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Let us hear His voice and open the door unto Him.

(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
(21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
(22) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Blessed are those that will DO His commandments. Others who are outside will not as they will behave very badly toward His words. Outside shall be those who will love and practice a lie.

Revelation 22:14-17 KJV
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Those who are outside shall be judged according to men in the flesh...for if we sow according to the flesh, we shall reap decay in our mortal flesh until we perish and return to the ground from where we were taken . All those who will not receive the love of the Truth (the gospel that is preached to them) and be saved (healed, preserved) shall perish from this earth so that their spirits may be saved.

1 Peter 4:4-9 KJV
(4) Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:
(5) Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
(6) For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
(7) But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
(8) And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
(9) Use hospitality one to another without grudging

Those who are outside shall be judged according to men in their flesh which shall bring forth the evil days in which they will find no pleasure . (Ecclesiastes 12:1). The flaming sword of the tongue that will not cease from sin and shall keep the way of the tree of life from them...or they would hear and understand and turn and He would heal them. The wicked will not understand...for they will not cease from their wickedness.

Genesis 3:21-24 KJV
(21) Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
(22) And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

(23) Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
(24) So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Back