The Love of God

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I will put My Spirit within you, and CAUSE YOU to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments and do them." Ezek 36:26,27.

When His Spirit is within us, He empowers us to obey His Word - His law. And that is what "walking in His Spirit" is all about.

"And being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation, unto all them that obey Him." Heb 5:9.:)

Amen x 10- He will cause us to walk in His ways! Hallelujah!:) What a joy it is to bless and please the One we love most! Loving Him is a pleasure, knowing Him indescribably, walking with Him unsurpassed!

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I will put My Spirit within you, and CAUSE YOU to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments and do them." Ezek 36:26,27.

When His Spirit is within us, He empowers us to obey His Word - His law. And that is what "walking in His Spirit" is all about.

"And being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation, unto all them that obey Him." Heb 5:9.:)
Jesus walked in the Spirit as an example to us! He did not take one step nor utter one Word the Holy Spirit did not direct He did not here the Father say- that my friend is walking in the Spirit.

Have a blessed night! I look forward to talking to you tomorrow my brothers!

Someday soon, we will meet one another and spend

ETERNITY TOGETHER!!!!!!!

"Even so, COME, Lord Jesus!" Rev 22:20:groupray:

Back