The Love Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Challenge # 5

Sept. 9, 2009

Ask your spouse, parent(s), children, friend, etc. to tell you three things that cause him or her to be uncomfortable or irritated with you. You must do so without attacking them or justifying your behavior. This is from their perspective only.

God bless you,

Godbe4me
:eek: Oh no, not enough paper to write them on, because they will come up with more than 3 I'm sure . . .

May I please be excused from this one. I'll even get a note from my doctor if need be . . . LOL! :D

Okay, okay . . . I'll see what I can do. :cool:

Oh no, not enough paper to write them on, because they will come up with more than 3 I'm sure . . .

May I please be excused from this one. I'll even get a note from my doctor if need be . . . LOL!
biggrin.gif

LOLOLOLOL......I said the same thing that he was going to say more than three. I've had two cups of coffee, I went to the store and bought him some crab cakes for dinner, I ironed his clothes for tomorrow LOLOLOLOL....Okay, I'm ready....Pray for me.

LOLOLOLOL......I said the same thing that he was going to say more than three. I've had two cups of coffee, I went to the store and bought him some crab cakes for dinner, I ironed his clothes for tomorrow LOLOLOLOL....Okay, I'm ready....Pray for me.

hahaha.gif

prayinghan.gif

:eek: Oh no, not enough paper to write them on, because they will come up with more than 3 I'm sure . . .

May I please be excused from this one. I'll even get a note from my doctor if need be . . . LOL! :D

Okay, okay . . . I'll see what I can do. :cool:

You are something else Sister.
2BE30B14.gif

Let me know how the doctor's note worked for ya...I'm thinking about using that one myself.:D

Love Challenge # 5

Sept. 9, 2009

Ask your spouse, parent(s), children, friend, etc. to tell you three things that cause him or her to be uncomfortable or irritated with you. You must do so without attacking them or justifying your behavior. This is from their perspective only.

Well, I believe God confirmed that He is working on the inside of me through my husband's answer to this question. Here we go:

I asked my husband to name three things that makes him uncomfortable or that irritates him. First he said, nothing. I said, "no way." I said there has to be something that makes you angry sometimes. He said, "Okay, what's with the questions? Is this a trick question?" I said, "No, I want you to be honest and tell me what three things makes you uncomfortable or irriates you about me. Then I wondered, should I have dug this whole? Should I have dived into something that I may can't handle? Oh well....

Then he sat on the couch and said, "You want me to be honest right?" I said, "yes." He leaned his head on his hand and said, hmmmm.... Then he spoke and said, If you had asked me this question about 5yrs ago, I would have pages for you. But now that you ask that question, I realize that you are not that person any longer. I don't know what it is but you have changed for the good. The only problem I have is that you like it so cold in the house. Sometimes, you can be a little to bossy but a good bossy in making sure we are doing what we are suppose to do in the house. That's it....you've come a long way and I love it and I love you just the way you are; especially the way you are now. I kissed him and told him that it is not me but Jesus inside of me. He said, "I know."

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwww.......I Love My Husband!!!!!!

Who's next????:):):)

Godbe4me:dance::dance:

Love Challenge # 6

Sept. 10, 2009

Choose today to react to tough circumstances in your relationships or the work place in loving ways instead of with irritation. Begin by making a list below of areas where you need to add margin to your schedule. Then list any wrong motivations that you need to release from your life.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Well, I believe God confirmed that He is working on the inside of me through my husband's answer to this question. Here we go:

I asked my husband to name three things that makes him uncomfortable or that irritates him. First he said, nothing. I said, "no way." I said there has to be something that makes you angry sometimes. He said, "Okay, what's with the questions? Is this a trick question?" I said, "No, I want you to be honest and tell me what three things makes you uncomfortable or irriates you about me. Then I wondered, should I have dug this whole? Should I have dived into something that I may can't handle? Oh well....

Then he sat on the couch and said, "You want me to be honest right?" I said, "yes." He leaned his head on his hand and said, hmmmm.... Then he spoke and said, If you had asked me this question about 5yrs ago, I would have pages for you. But now that you ask that question, I realize that you are not that person any longer. I don't know what it is but you have changed for the good. The only problem I have is that you like it so cold in the house. Sometimes, you can be a little to bossy but a good bossy in making sure we are doing what we are suppose to do in the house. That's it....you've come a long way and I love it and I love you just the way you are; especially the way you are now. I kissed him and told him that it is not me but Jesus inside of me. He said, "I know."

How sweet Sis. I will have to do this one tonight, as I wasn't feeling real well last night. I'll get back to you with the responses if they're publishable. LOL:D

Wow, that is incredible! You have a keeper for sure..LOL

Ya know sis it is so nice when people can see the changes that Jesus makes in us, what a wonderful praise to our God.

I have to admit that todays love challenge really has me challenged because I dont have a family or work..and to be honest I dont even hardly talk to anyone, I live alone and am alone 98% of the time..so i dont really know how to do this one.

Love Challenge # 6

Sept. 10, 2009

Choose today to react to tough circumstances in your relationships or the work place in loving ways instead of with irritation. Begin by making a list below of areas where you need to add margin to your schedule. Then list any wrong motivations that you need to release from your life.

God bless,

Godbe4me

I had a very blessed day today. I wasn't stressed; none of the employees irritated me. They came in and did their work without any complaining. I had no need for the list for today. I don't feel that I have any wrong motives that need to be released. However, God knows if I do and I will ask Him to reveal it to me so that I can release it to Him.

Godbe4me

I have to admit that todays love challenge really has me challenged because I dont have a family or work..and to be honest I dont even hardly talk to anyone, I live alone and am alone 98% of the time..so i dont really know how to do this one.

Dear, you are never alone. You can always do this with Jesus. He would love to take the Love Challenge with you and show you areas that He can restore, renew, create, and heal in your life.

Never think you are alone sister, you may not have a physical body around, but you do have Jesus and He loves your company.

Love Challenge # 6

Sept. 10, 2009

God bless,

Godbe4me

Okay, this one I think I passed. :confused:

Work was AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!, but I stayed calm.

Only because of Jesus who is greater in me than he that is in the world.

Thank You Jesus!

:groupray: :groupray:

Love Challenge # 7

Sept. 11, 2009

For today's challenge, get two sheets of paper. On the first one, spend a few minutes writing out positive things about your spouse, parent(s), children, friend, etc. Then do the dame with negative things on the second sheet. Place both sheets in a secret place for another day. There is a different purpose and plan for each. At some point during the remainder of the day, pick a positive attribute from the list and thank the person for having this characteristic.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Well, I did take the time to prepare these two lists and I put it up. My husband noticed that I wasn't feeling very well without me telling him. He got up and went to the store to get me some ginger-ale.

I was in awe because that was one of the positive things I had on my list of him (He's concerned about my health). I thanked him for that characteristic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back