1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord cured my Depression

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by Laeomis, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Since I have converted most of my depression has been cured. God sends his spirits to comfort me. I have little depression since I have converted. I no longer feel overwhelmingly depressed that others are having fun when I am stuck alone. I feel better wielding the cross. It has given me strength and direction in life. Now I feel more content knowing God will fulfill my desires in this life and the next and I don't have to worry about being left low. I have Jesus Christ and God to thank. His wisdom has helped me exponentially.

Nanon, C1oudwatch3r, autumn oddity and 2 others say Amen and like this.
  2. The truth is hope, something that is impossible without God.

Nanon and Abdicate say Amen and like this.
  3. Glory to the Lord! (y)

4. Amazing... whatever you did i need to do.

Im teally happy for you, depression combined with anxiety is nothing id wish on anyone .uhg.

5. This is amazing and I totally believe you because the Lord is doing the same for me. For twenty years I obediently took anti-depressants (which have caused me all kinds of health problems due to their long-term use); but until I learned to accept God's plan for my life, I never overcame the major depression. I've been off meds for over seven years, and while I still suffer with health problems related to the anti-depressants, my depression has lifted, is lifting, and will continue to be lifted! My hope is in Him...and I am soooo glad to hear another believer has found the Way of Jesus.

Nanon likes this.