The Law or Corporation?

I do think that the big companies have fooled unwitting politicians into handing over far too much control.... Unfortunately, the Government made it far too easy through poor management and costs that spiral endlessly out of control....

Just to put a bug in your ear......
Have you talked with a *REALLY GOOD* expensive attorney? Explored your options....

It sounds like you got railroaded... The situation has changed now - both with your own employment, and with the kids now being grown up and moved out....

It would be money well spent.

I tried, myself, to get the support modified a few years after the divorce and even though I was making less money then than before, they raised it $400.

I've never had a large enough chuck of change to hire a decent lawyer and I've even sought out one that would work pro-bono without any luck.

Right now I'm just going to send what I can every month and I think they will leave me be.

I'm currently starting a business on-line just so I will have some income for this matter.

I tried, myself, to get the support modified a few years after the divorce and even though I was making less money then than before, they raised it $400.

I hear your pain....
Unfortunately, your situation echos what I have heard so many times from so many men I know....

You go in with no lawyer and they railroad you.... It's as if they punish you for not having a good lawyer because they can..... It's not just in divorce situations - it's in anything you do....

It's amazing that the rules change depending on whether you have a good lawyer or not... but they do.

Thanks

Back