The Great " I Am"

Dusty

Inactive
The Great " I Am"

From Genesis to Revelation God says He is " I Am "

Genesis 26:24
That night the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham."

Genesis 28:13
There above it stood the LORD, and he said: "I am the LORD, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying.

Genesis 46:3
"I am God, the God of your father," he said. "Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for I will make youinto a great nation there.

Exodus 3:6
Then he said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God.

Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, "I am who I am . Thisis what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.' "

Exodus 3:15
God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.' This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.

Revelation 21:6
He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.

I believe that the words "I Am" are two of the most powerful words a believer can say because they will lock them in with the Father. God is therefore "I Am."

Claiming these promises these words of the bible will have the effect of clarifying (perfecting) our awareness of our identity with Divinity which conceives and controls all the details of our lives by faith.

I am a child of God (Romans 8:16)
I am Redeemed from the hand of the enemy (
Psalm 107:2)
I am Forgiven (
Colossians 1:13,14)
I am Saved by grace through faith (
Ephesians 2:8)
I am Justified (
Romans 5:1)
I am Sanctified (
1 Corinthians 6:11)
I am a new creature (
2 Corinthians 5:17)
I am partaker of His Divine Nature (
2 Peter 1:4)
I am redeemed from the curse of the Law (
Galatians 3:13)
I am delivered from the powers of darkness (
Colossians 1:13)
I am led by the Spirit of God (
Romans 8:14)

To me I AM means He is everything I need, right now, present tense. All a person would ever want or need is in Him, the answer to everything. He is A to Z and everything in between

To me I AM means He is everything I need, right now, present tense. All a person would ever want or want is in Him, the answer to everything. He is A to Z and everything in between

Amen GodSpeaks ... That says it all .That's beautiful .Thanks

More I ams to claim :

I am a son of God (Romans 8:14)
I am kept in safety wherever I go (Psalm 91:11)
I am getting all my needs met by Jesus (Philippians 4:19)
I am casting all my cares upon Jesus (1 Peter 5:7)
I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might (Ephesians 6:10)
I am doing all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians
4:13)
I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Jesus (Romans 8:17)
I am heir to the blessings of Abraham (Galatians 3:13,14)

I like the I AM's, the I AM's of God.
There's a lot of these: all we are in Christ.
And what I have in Christ, who I am in Christ, and what I can do in Christ! Its all Him, and we are just the vessels He chose to use

And what I have in Christ, who I am in Christ, and what I can do in Christ! Its all Him, and we are just the vessels He chose to use

Yes I like them as well and am still searching for more and they say the possibilities are endless just like God's love for us . We are complete in the Lord Jesus Christ and and Him alone.

I love to post these on the fridge as a reminder of who I am in Christ.

Because He is I am :

I am observing and doing the Lord's Commandments (Deut 28:12)
I am blessed coming in and out (Deut 28:6)
I am an heir to eternal life (1 John 5:11,12)
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings (Ephesians 1:3)
I am healed by His stripes (1 Peter 2:24)
I am exercising my authority over the enemy (Luke 10:19)
I am above only and not beneath (Deut 28:13)
I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37)
I am establishing God's Word here on earth (Matthew 16:19)
I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and Word of my testimony
(Revelation 12:11)
I am daily overcoming the devil (1 John 4:4)
I am not moved by what I see (2 Corinthians 4:18)

We can do nothing without Christ and are made complete when we accept Him into our lives . Like you said the A to Z of God is His a symbol of His inclusiveness and His omnipotence , omnipresence , and His omniscience. God is everywhere, perfect, , all knowing of the past, present and future. God is timeles and describes His ability to do whatever He wills . . There are so many more attributes of God and most of all He is loving and a gentleman and never forces himself on us.

It would be nice to encourage others by expounding on these attrubutes Of God , cause as we dig and find , it encourages us as well and strenthens our faith.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

1 Peter 4:11
If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Jesus is the I AM.

John 8: 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM he, ye shall die in your sins.

Back