The gospel message

Discussion in 'Evangelism' started by Wwinnie, Apr 19, 2017.

1. How would/do you present the gospel message to someone?

Thanks

2. 999 out of 1,000 people you talk to will say yes when asked to pray with you. I usually lead them in something simple(A,B,C)and then expound as it opens up. But on should always be led of the Spirit before speaking those words...
    A- Rom_3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
    B-Joh_20:31 but these things are recorded in order that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.
    C-
    Rom_10:9 that if you confess with your mouth "Jesus is Lord" and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

A small crack in a door is all Jesus need to get started but then there is so much more. It is all about His great Love for us is it not?

Cturtle, inquiring mind and godbe4me says Amen and like this.
  3. I think listening to the Holy Spirit, n following His prompting is most important.

I read the NT and each person Jesus ministered to, He said something different. Ppl have different needs and only the Holy Spirit can reveal that to us. Even the disciples didn't begin their ministry until the Holy Spirit came upon them. The Spirit gave them the boldness to preach the Word, and the healing power.

So we should ask for the rich anointing of the Spirit and then go in faith because God will be with us. Also, pray before you go so God can move ahead and first prepare their hearts to receive the Good News.

Cturtle, inquiring mind and godbe4me says Amen and like this.
  4. 1. How did we get here? God created us and put us on earth (Genesis 1:26).

2. Why? He loved His creation, saw that it was good (Genesis 1:31), and wanted us to be happy living in fellowship with Him.

3. What did we do? Adam and Eve, chose to turn from God and now we’re all born into sin (Romans 3:23) and separated from Him.

4. But, God provided us with a means of rescue (John 3:16). He sacrificed His own Son who took on our sins and punishment by dying on the cross, and then raised Him from the dead to show His power over sin and death.

5. It is left to each of us to respond to what Jesus did. We must confess our sins, repent and turn from them, and believe on Jesus Christ who paid the penalty for us (Romans 10:9; Romans 10:13; Mark 1:15). Only then does God give us eternal life (John 10:27,28; 1 John 2:25).

Cturtle and From Pieces To Peace say Amen and like this.