1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

The good news about nuclear destruction

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by NearertoGod, Jun 29, 2008.

1. The good news about nuclear destruction

I guess taking more precautionary methods WOULD help someday, instead of people just going ballistic and bawling on the ground, lol.
    The good news about nuclear destruction

2. sheech:rolleyes: I hope they are not going to start that old bomb shelter malarky again. Had people all over the u s either digging big holes in the ground or begging for space in their neighbors.:eek: And those rediculous drills we had to do every couple of weeks :rolleyes:.

If the lord wants ya . . . it don't matter what you do, your gone. If He don't there ain't a thing gonna take you out. ;)

In Him
    Cliff

3. you gotta have faith with a big smile on your face.:Dthey can only kill you once lol.:cool:

4. Yeah, my grandmother told me about those things. Bwahaha, I can't imagine me dragging myself, two birds, and a dog down a ditch in a ground. Might as well build an old celler...:D