The Favour of the LORD = Genesis 39;21, Psalm 5;12, Luke 2;52

The Favour of the LORD = Genesis 39;21, Psalm 5;12, Luke 2;52

Genesis 39;21

But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

Exodus 3;21-22

And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty; But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and ye shall spoil the Egyptians.

Exodus 12;36

And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.

I Samuel 2;26

And the child Samuel grew on, and was in favour both with the LORD, and also with men.

Psalm 5;12

For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Psalm 41;11

By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth NOT triumph over me.

Proverbs 8;35

For whoso findeth Me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.

Proverbs 12;2

A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD: but a man of wicked devices will He condemn.

Proverbs 22;1

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.

Daniel 1;9

Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.

Luke 1;30

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

Luke 2;52

And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

AMEN

Back