The Falling Away Is Here...

‘Christians’-It is time to test yourselves!

Are you ‘in the faith’? Are you following sound doctrine?...Or have you been led astray by a false teacher? The falling away is taking place in the United States and the warning is being sounded...The great apostasy is here! A false gospel called ‘unmerited favor’ is being taught in many of today’s Churches. Is yours one of them? ‘Unmerited favor’ is not the doctrine of Jesus Christ. The gospel of grace is the transforming and renewing power of the Holy Spirit, by which we are taught how to live and are given our ability to serve God:

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

1Co 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us,by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Titus 2:12
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2Pe 1:3 According as
his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Heb 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Jas 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Has God given the you life saving, life transforming power of grace to serve Him?
Those who have received God’s grace through the Holy Spirit, will have it manifested in how they live their lives...

‘Unmerited favor’ is a powerless gospel and will not save you on judgment day!

The Bible says a falling away will happen before the Lord returns and those from the falling away will be taken by the angels and destroyed at His return. These are people who think they have the truth...They are called the 'wicked':

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and
the reapers are the angels.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

Mat 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

When does Jesus come on the clouds:

Mar 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
Mar 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
Mar 13:26 And
then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

That’s right...Jesus returns after the tribulation and ‘the wicked’ leave first. The Bible says ‘the wicked’ are those from the falling away and they are taken from among the just by the angels. Apostle Paul did not teach a ‘pre-tribulation’ rapture. He said very clearly that we who are ‘alive and remain’ will be caught up to them...What will happen to you on the day of the harvest? The falling away is upon us and people are now believing in fables like unmerited favor, a rapture of the church before judgment day, and many other false teachings...like an ‘antichrist in Jerusalem-sitting in a temple’, who Babylon the harlot is, and what takes place when the ‘Day of the Lord’ begins. Download this PDF and read for yourself how bad the deception is and how many people who think they are born again are not. and they will be finding out the hard way when one day the angels come down to gather them...
Click here to read; 'The Falling Away is Here'

The warning has been sounded..will you listen?
TC

Last edited:
Back